Dr Shayk Umar al- quadri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face is very asymmetrical maybe that’s why it looks odd? There’s very little about his background bar the general stuff I don’t know how we’ll fill a thread unless a secret lover pops up 😂…Hopefully BigC🤣

Reactions: 1
His face is very asymmetrical maybe that’s why it looks odd? There’s very little about his background bar the general stuff I don’t know how we’ll fill a thread unless a secret lover pops up 😂…Hopefully BigC🤣
Who is big C?
Sure this man is running an election. If we haven’t reached 50 pages by 30th June I’ll buy you a pint! 😂

• Haha
Hahah. Would love to see them together! It would be perfect. But I don’t think he prefers the company of women if you get my drift.
I don’t think he prefers the company of anyone only himself, he’s so vain .

Once he googles himself he’ll see this thread and have his lawyers on standby 😂
If we get anyone other than us two loonies posting we will know it is a trap!

Wonder what all this is about

---
Am I losing the plot. One minute he is criticising and then next he is condemning the attack.

Last edited:
Apparently there’s no witnesses to the attack? Happened at 1.30am , think that senator has brought up illegal immigration in the chambers and people branded her far right, despite far right condemning her for working with minorities 😂
---
Umar and Lillian would work well together

Attachments

Apparently there’s no witnesses to the attack? Happened at 1.30am , think that senator has brought up illegal immigration in the chambers and people branded her far right, despite far right condemning her for working with minorities 😂
---
Umar and Lillian would work well together
bleeping hell. Does she think this is actually the way to fight racism? It just riles people up.

bleeping hell. Does she think this is actually the way to fight racism? It just riles people up.
Can you see what’s wrong with it? Or am I just reading too much into it? This is the usual sort of posts that come from that organisation and they wonder why people take issue with them going round schools 🙄

No condemnation from Umar 🤔 the far right are bad , the far left equally so .

We need to be investing in our own youth, not replacing with cheap foreign labour that’s making huge profits for companies and pricing our own out of the game…His true manifesto is present in this clip!