Dr Niamh Lynch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I haven’t heard from her. I love when accounts have controversial opinions it’s refreshing. If I see another carefully curated reel I’m gonna loose it 🤣
She is definitely controversial, she has a show on newstalk and has a regular newspaper column too. She was on twitter but left it recently because her views caused a lot of friction. She trends regularly. Very alt/right leaning stuff. Would make for an interesting thread.

Reactions: 1
Shame Niamh threw her toys out of the pram for a few tattle comments. Shure she barely made 6 pages and people are onto another Dr. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. How does she not leave twitter, surely that's ten times worse?

Reactions: 4
Shame Niamh threw her toys out of the pram for a few tattle comments. Shure she barely made 6 pages and people are onto another Dr. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. How does she not leave twitter, surely that's ten times worse?
She’s gone wild on the Twitter since. Complaining about everything and anything. Twitter is like shouting out your thoughts in a crowded room and seeing if anyone will respond.

She’s gone wild on the Twitter since. Complaining about everything and anything. Twitter is like shouting out your thoughts in a crowded room and seeing if anyone will respond.
I wishe she stuck with TikTock and Insta. TT in particular. Those platforms are full of the people she is raising awareness of. Twitter is like shouting into a crowded room of people with exactly the same view as you. Twitter will not spread the awareness! MUfluencers do not use twitter.

Nice to see her back Abit. I always liked her stories, she's the only one I can think of who isn't sell sell sell

Reactions: 10
She kinda annoyed me with her drama but she is informative and a real doctor unlike some of the others who have the title with none of the experience. I do hope she sticks around.

Felt so sorry for her with the dental stuff.

Crikey I haven't seen it. What did Kevin the carrot do to offend her?
The innuendo at the end where it suggests he accidentally becomes a snowman penis instead of a nose….

I mean..I don’t find it offensive? It flies right over my kid’s head…a lot worse things in the movies and shows we used to watch as children in the 90’s/00’s..

The innuendo at the end where it suggests he accidentally becomes a snowman penis instead of a nose….

I mean..I don’t find it offensive? It flies right over my kid’s head…a lot worse things in the movies and shows we used to watch as children in the 90’s/00’s..
I found it very odd when I first saw it. Like the amount of money and Xmas promotion spent on it.......I dunno how they thought it was a good idea

Reactions: 3
I'm not too offended by it as I think there is worse out there. I'm a bit sad that she is focused on this. Her absolute strength is the argument around keeping kids faces offline/stop oversharing for their physical safety and future mental health and the child labour bit.

Reactions: 1

This! Also Aldi is primarily a food shop, the advert isn’t aimed at children . The Simpsons used to be part of the den tv lineup, totally not appropriate when you watch it now but when you are a kid you don’t realise. Bigger things to be annoyed about and also what’s wrong if the carrot landed where the imaginary snowman’s penis would be ? What’s wrong with a penis ? Nothing

Reactions: 3
Dr Niamh Lynch ages me.. sorry.. I can't hack the sad face and the doom and gloom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just unfolloeed her today. She does absolutely nothing for people with anxiety that may follow her. "China situation". We live in Ireland. Let's focus on that please.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just unfolloeed her today. She does absolutely nothing for people with anxiety that may follow her. "China situation". We live in Ireland. Let's focus on that please.
I’m 50/50 on her, on one hand she’s some great information and tips for kids health but she can be quite doom and gloom and a bit of an alarmist

Reactions: 2
I think medical a professionals who worked through the pandemic saw way worse than we would ever see or imagine.
She was working with kids then had to go home to her own kids and feel the guilt of possibly infecting her family. I think that’s why she’s trying to hammer home the point Covid is not gone.
For example my husband works in a similar job. Person A arrived sick then disclosed she had Covid putting everyone at risk (instead of telling people ahead of time ) proceeded to cough and two people got infected with her spluttering saliva. My entire house then got Covid as my husband can only partially isolate as I was recovering from operation and we’ve no local family. So I can see why she’s still trying to educate on Covid it’s not harping on. She’s probably seen horrific cases and doesn’t talk about them

Reactions: 8
Thought she was gone off Insta
Dig again at the insta huns showing their kids

Reactions: 2