Dr Niamh Lynch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paediatrician in Cork. Lots of good info but starting to get cringe with (badly edited) tiktoks

Reactions: 2
I was liking her when I started following her but the info/topics are pretty bog basic. Not looking for any kind of gp help but jesus, it's getting very boring now.

Reactions: 1
Where does she find the time?

Same with all the other insta Drs. The job is fairly full on, then when you add in family life and personal interests what time can a person possibly have left to spend that much time curating TikToks/reels/posts online?

Reactions: 3
Anyone that bring attention to these horrible cunts that exploit their children can do no wrong in my eyes 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Where does she find the time?

Same with all the other insta Drs. The job is fairly full on, then when you add in family life and personal interests what time can a person possibly have left to spend that much time curating TikToks/reels/posts online?
And is she not so busy with kids of her own?

I started following her for the kids health topics but all she does lately is harp on about kids photos online. I agree with her about the instahuns oversharing but she is almost fanatical about it. Like most of us throw a pic up on fb or the team photos on the club pages. Out of all the things she could draw attention to like waiting lists or lack of services, she chooses to talk about instahuns. I can't put my finger on it, but the online photo obsession is strange.

Reactions: 5
I started following her for the kids health topics but all she does lately is harp on about kids photos online. I agree with her about the instahuns oversharing but she is almost fanatical about it. Like most of us throw a pic up on fb or the team photos on the club pages. Out of all the things she could draw attention to like waiting lists or lack of services, she chooses to talk about instahuns. I can't put my finger on it, but the online photo obsession is strange.
I get what you are saying but she IS drawing attention to a very important issue.. these cunts are using their poor innocent children that are far too young to consent and the more people that are talking about it the better! Hopefully a law will be brought in that these kids can sue the duck out of their “caregivers”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree, the children shouldn't be used for content on influencers pages with thousands of followers especially for ads. No doubt there will be lawsuits galore. But she is saying there should be no photos at all by any parents of kids online. My lads love seeing their pics on the team fb page. She seems very extreme and I wonder out of all the situations she must encounter as a "kiddy doc" this is what she chooses to focus her attention on.

Reactions: 4
Honestly i love Dr Niamh always loved her information.. ive even looked at highlights at a un godly hour of the night when one of my kids was sick. I hope she doesn't go ill.miss snoop too.

Reactions: 22
I think she is right to call out all the insta huns over sharing their kids. They would have zero content if they didn’t put the kids up. I agree with Dr Niamh on this, the sooner the insta Hun bubble bursts for some of them the better..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah no such a shame . She only had good intentions and is closing her page now 😭
She's putting her page on private and will still keep her content up.
What I can't understand is so many posters on here complain about influencers using their kids for content and now Dr Niamh highlights it people are complaining 🙄

I think she's 100% right about adults sharing their kids photos online. As an adult/someone joins social media you are making that choice and consenting to creating a digital footprint. As a child someone sharing your image online without your permission is wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I had a few posts up that were chatty/suppose positive enough towards her and they were deleted? I'm here ages, so not as if I'm a new subscriber that just joined to defend her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had a few posts up that were chatty/suppose positive enough towards her and they were deleted? I'm here ages, so not as if I'm a new subscriber that just joined to defend her?
That can happen, I was deleted once for standing up for Hinch 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find her reaction childish.She’s gone private and will be back, not out leaving. why draw attention to here if it’s so traumatic? Saw more positive than negative about her yet it’s a breeding ground for trolls?
I’ve long suspected she was reading tattle judging the tone of influencer pages. She found herself v fast.

Reactions: 4
She is doing good. We need here. We need more professionals calling out dangerous hun behaviour.
My only tiny gripe is she posts tiptoes responding to troll comments. I am a little like...eeek...why do that?

Reactions: 9
She is doing good and I agree with her about the influencers. But she did say before on her stories and on the Claire Byrne show that no parents should be posting pictures of their children on social media. That's what I found extreme. If she wants to throw the toys out of the pram over that comment, well, it's ironic that's typical instahun behaviour. She speaks a lot of sense, I enjoy her medical content and i will continue to be one of her 35 thousand + friends. I agree about the influencers children and adverts. If you're reading here Niamh, I think you're doing a lot of good, but try not take someone discussing aspects of content you post publicly as a personal attack.

*Edit to add there's no point in putting your page on private when "bitter trolls" like me are already following you. It makes no difference to me, I can still see your page. You're only blocking your videos from people who might not yet know about the influencer mom's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She speaks a lot of sense, I enjoy her medical content and i will continue to be one of her 35 thousand + friends. I agree about the influencers children and adverts. If you're reading here Niamh, I think you're doing a lot of good, but try not take someone discussing aspects of content you post publicly as a personal attack.
Agree with this statement completely. I genuinely do enjoy following her and I think the medical content is good and I also agree with her opinion of influencers and their financial gain through exploitation of their children but.. I do think this is a bit of strop, she’s opinionated on certain topics and has no issue sharing her opinions but clearly that’s where it ends. No one here is allowed the same right simply because we’ve an account on a popular gossip site? I don’t think I seen barely one bad thing about her bar someone saying she was boring (hardly crime of the century), to each their own though

Reactions: 5
She seems to have an issue with debate in general. On her "the business of momfluencing post" she wrote that she was advised that her appearance on the Claire Byrne show wasn't going to be a debate but she felt like it did turn into one. It's the Claire Bryne show where the premise of the show is debate and discussions. Its not a soapbox where people say what they want without question. Same on her twitter and tiktok too, any debate on stuff that she consciously writes and posts on social media, she doesn't seem able to differentiate between debate and personal attack. If your going to become a public figure then expect debate and discussion. Its not an attack just a conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3