Dr Niamh Lynch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you’re reading this Niamh, why are you focusing on the very few negative comments rather than they multiple positives ones. I don’t understand. Ignore it. So many have said why they value the content. 🤷‍♀️ The comments are bringing people here.
Human nature ! You’ve to be very strong willed not to get bothered by negative comments to be fair and in her case she’s only out to help people so it is unjust

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see what she was referring to when she said she deleted something negative that she posted earlier?

I like Dr Niamh and do find her information good and while I don’t want to see her go I have to say it’s the longest goodbye I’ve ever seen.. she must be days into leaving the page now isn’t she? I think she should do what’s best for her and if leaving is best then by all means g’wan but don’t keep dragging it out..

Reactions: 8
I like Dr Niamh and do find her information good and while I don’t want to see her go I have to say it’s the longest goodbye I’ve ever seen.. she must be days into leaving the page now isn’t she? I think she should do what’s best for her and if leaving is best then by all means g’wan but don’t keep dragging it out..
Actully painful and childish I loved her posts especially about showing children on the gram.
But this long goodbye about comeing off insta is annoying.
It's like it's my way or no way.
She had to know she was going to get negative comments when she put herself out there.

Ah such a shame , you can tell she enjoyed making the reels which is hard to do if you are a shy person so it’s a pity people were so negative about them

Reactions: 3
Loved her content, always enjoyed her page. Great time for her in general and the topics she covered. However, the long goodbye has me withered... 😫 just go if you're going!!!! It's like lingering on waiting for someone to beg you to stay....

Will she be back do we reckon?

Reactions: 6
Loved her content, always enjoyed her page. Great time for her in general and the topics she covered. However, the long goodbye has me withered... 😫 just go if you're going!!!! It's like lingering on waiting for someone to beg you to stay....

Will she be back do we reckon?
She’ll be back. I’ve no doubt in my mind she will be back.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see what she was referring to when she said she deleted something negative that she posted earlier?
A screenshot of negative comments from
here. She’s made me question being on this forum to be honest, I hate feeling part of the problem. I’m all for calling out bullshit on the likes of the Terri McEvoy or Lisa Jordan who are earning thousands off the back of false pretences but Cork is too small and the anonymous nature of Tattle is definitely hard to stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I liked her page and I do believe she sends an important message but she’s a little preachy for my liking. I replied once to something she shared in a Q&A and she made a point of being a little snide in what she said after. She isn’t interested in debate only people agreeing with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
sick.happens is a great place for all things child sickness related if anyone looking for an alternative. Even followed by Niamh herself.

She seems to have an issue with debate in general. On her "the business of momfluencing post" she wrote that she was advised that her appearance on the Claire Byrne show wasn't going to be a debate but she felt like it did turn into one. It's the Claire Bryne show where the premise of the show is debate and discussions. Its not a soapbox where people say what they want without question. Same on her twitter and tiktok too, any debate on stuff that she consciously writes and posts on social media, she doesn't seem able to differentiate between debate and personal attack. If your going to become a public figure then expect debate and discussion. Its not an attack just a conversation.
I really like her and think it was brilliant she highlighted the digital child labour issue! She did say she was quite a shy person and really only started the page to give parents information during covid. In fairness I wouldn’t care what any of those stupid mummy bloggers said, she’s an actual doctor with a career she doesn’t have to film her kids to beg freebie’s. I’m sorry to see that she’s closed her account. I heard the Claire Byrne interview too and was kind of shocked that teacher blogger shared so much of her kids and though nothing of it.

Reactions: 4
I really like her and think it was brilliant she highlighted the digital child labour issue! She did say she was quite a shy person and really only started the page to give parents information during covid. In fairness I wouldn’t care what any of those stupid mummy bloggers said, she’s an actual doctor with a career she doesn’t have to film her kids to beg freebie’s. I’m sorry to see that she’s closed her account. I heard the Claire Byrne interview too and was kind of shocked that teacher blogger shared so much of her kids and though nothing of it.
I was mor shocked the teacher blogger couldn’t string a sentence together and actually back up why she thinks sharing her kids is ok. I kept thinking thank god she isn’t a teacher in my local school

I really liked her medical stuff too and I do agree with her on the influencer children too, in general and on her todayCB segment. I looked up the teacher blogger after the interview and she has accounts set up for her own kids too which is only served to hammer home the points Niamh was making. But I'm surprised Niamh has decided to close her Instagram, especially when she has been posting on twitter all this week, business as usual. I know she might be a reserved person (she comes across fairly sound) but if you amass a 20k tiktok, 40k Instagram and 8k twitter, that's a substantial audience. More than many Irish "celebrities" have so people will discuss what you post in bother good and bad ways. Very few posts on here were attacking Niamh. People are just interested because she is now well known.

I really liked her medical stuff too and I do agree with her on the influencer children too, in general and on her todayCB segment. I looked up the teacher blogger after the interview and she has accounts set up for her own kids too which is only served to hammer home the points Niamh was making. But I'm surprised Niamh has decided to close her Instagram, especially when she has been posting on twitter all this week, business as usual. I know she might be a reserved person (she comes across fairly sound) but if you amass a 20k tiktok, 40k Instagram and 8k twitter, that's a substantial audience. More than many Irish "celebrities" have so people will discuss what you post in bother good and bad ways. Very few posts on here were attacking Niamh. People are just interested because she is now well known.
Yes agree she had a huge following in a really short space of time. They were real followers not bots or bought like the mummy bloggers. I think she should have ignored the few bad remarks they were minuscule. I think everyone is cringe doing tick gold and I actually thought hers were good not cringe and got the point across. She has an account for her pets she’s keeping I think. I love the way she’s loads of animals.

Yes agree she had a huge following in a really short space of time. They were real followers not bots or bought like the mummy bloggers. I think she should have ignored the few bad remarks they were minuscule. I think everyone is cringe doing tick gold and I actually thought hers were good not cringe and got the point across. She has an account for her pets she’s keeping I think. I love the way she’s loads of animals.
Love the animals too, I think anyone who has lots of animals around is a good soul. I enjoy a good tiktok but the miming along to sounds tiktoks raises my hackles. It could be channing tatum doing one and it would give me the ick. But that's a personal thing.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if there is a thread on Dr. Ciara Kelly. I'm shocked there doesn't seem to be as she is a person that definitely merits discussion on here, out of all the social media doctors, her views on twitter and other media are controversial. There are threads on Dr. Doireann, Dr. Lisa, Dr. Laura, Dr. Niamh, Dr. Joshua Woolrich, Fab Pharmacist and more but none on Ciara. I followed every medical account I came across on social media during lockdown I was so anxious over the pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Love the animals too, I think anyone who has lots of animals around is a good soul. I enjoy a good tiktok but the miming along to sounds tiktoks raises my hackles. It could be channing tatum doing one and it would give me the ick. But that's a personal thing.
Yes definitely agree!
Lol yeah my daughter does tick toks she’s 17 and I’m morto for her 🤣

Does anyone know if there is a thread on Dr. Ciara Kelly. I'm shocked there doesn't seem to be as she is a person that definitely merits discussion on here, out of all the social media doctors, her views on twitter and other media are controversial. There are threads on Dr. Doireann, Dr. Lisa, Dr. Laura, Dr. Niamh, Dr. Joshua Woolrich, Fab Pharmacist and more but none on Ciara. I followed every medical account I came across on social media during lockdown I was so anxious over the pandemic.
No I haven’t heard from her. I love when accounts have controversial opinions it’s refreshing. If I see another carefully curated reel I’m gonna loose it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2