Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How was she pregnant then? I know that’s personal but now I’m worried 😟 my husband had one
They did Q&A about his weight loss surgery. She has highlight on vasectomy from 2020 where she says maybe they'd have one or two more, and the vasectomy chat
Screenshot_20240614_214235_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240614_214208_Instagram.jpg
was not about her own family.

Reactions: 2
Has anybody a screenshot of what her sister said or even knows what her sister said ?

Reactions: 1
Can’t find it either. What is it
I think her sister said a good few things I can't remember if I ss, but there was multiple messages. Think that's why she's piped down now as she was engaging with the law the day before the receipts were produced

Has anybody a screenshot of what her sister said or even knows what her sister said ?
Apparently she accused people in DMs to the page and names people specifically. The screenshots of that weren't shared .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not yet id say 😂😂😂
Would Lisa get in trouble for that though?
Doubt she'd get into trouble as it wasn't from her account, it prob looks terrible her sister beingbabske to name people who wouldn't be personally know to her consider she doesn't work in the HSE 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Doubt she'd get into trouble as it wasn't from her account, it prob looks terrible her sister beingbabske to name people who wouldn't be personally know to her consider she doesn't work in the HSE 🙈🙈
Did the sis actually name people publicly?!!