Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is saying anything bad about the ambulance service 🤔 are you the troller page 🤣
That doesn't mean it cannot be enhanced
100%, it could definitely be enhanced. I don't think anyone is blaming the ambulance services, they are doing their best 🤷‍♀️ I don't get all the hate.

Reactions: 4
How is it threatening though I dont get that?
She'd have to prove it was a threat to her marriage or something. Yes distressing but what would you get if u caught the person? Some weirdo in their mams boxroom on social welfare? The would be no gain and probably more would come out on her than the weirdo doing it
I think she should stop giving them airtime

Reactions: 1
Why should she accept it though and make it go away? I'm certainly no fan of hers but Jesus Christ if you have an issue with someone deal with it in the right way - setting up an anonymous Instagram page to slate her and call her names? That is not the behaviour of someone with any credibility, it's pathetic and cheap.

Reactions: 20
100%, it could definitely be enhanced. I don't think anyone is blaming the ambulance services, they are doing their best 🤷‍♀️ I don't get all the hate.
Someone said above the whole system is a shambles , which is why I said my experience with the sevice I couldn't fault 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
No one is saying anything bad about the ambulance service 🤔 are you the troller page 🤣
That doesn't mean it cannot be enhanced
I have always said multidisciplinary team is golden standard, and would be welcome here, no I'm not the troller page , and you can see above I have said it's a bit much and unwarranted. My only issue is the public thinking we have a substandard service when we don't , I think there's ways and means to go about progression in any walk of life without degrading anyone else . Your going to get hate when you put your life on social media for the world to see , nobody is everyone's cup of tea .

Last edited:
Why should she accept it though and make it go away? I'm certainly no fan of hers but Jesus Christ if you have an issue with someone deal with it in the right way - setting up an anonymous Instagram page to slate her and call her names? That is not the behaviour of someone with any credibility, it's pathetic and cheap.
They didn't call her much I would have found it funny or ignored, its probably got her more followers. I think she's gone over the top. She thinks its colleague though

I’d say it’s because she knows exactly who it’s from and I seriously doubt if one of your colleagues did the same you’d laugh it off 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'd say she knows who it is , she seems like the type that has to be right so she won't let it go.
Don't know what she can do legally though, defaming really tough to prove and win in Ireland

What's the first step post about, maybe I missed something?
Going to a solicitor I think. If it was colleague id deal with them in work. Everything u say publicly doesn't make you look very traumatized and judges dont have time for tit for tat
---
I’d say it’s because she knows exactly who it’s from and I seriously doubt if one of your colleagues did the same you’d laugh it off 🙄
Yeah I would of id go to HR with it 🙄 not a load of hunzos online

So should the colleague not have done the same? Dealt with it in work instead of making an Instagram page?

Reactions: 6
Going to a solicitor I think. If it was colleague id deal with them in work. Everything u say publicly doesn't make you look very traumatized and judges dont have time for tit for tat
---

Yeah I would of id go to HR with it 🙄 not a load of hunzos online
But the photo is of the department of transport.......who knows 🤷‍♀️

Maybe a meeting to do with the heli services, licence etc.

So should the colleague not have done the same? Dealt with it in work instead of making an Instagram page?
It was done in my work on someone and the job got involved. Putting it on her page is giving the person more attention as more people go for the nose. If the job say that anyone who looks is basicaagreeing with the trolling it usually stops it.
So yeah if it was that bad id go to hr. The problem here is she must have a few people who she's rubbed up the wrong way so she can't pin down who it is. Those accounts on keep going with the attention they get. So yeah id just deal with itbyhrough work if it was that bad.

My workplace wouldn't take the same approach so I suppose different workplaces manage these situations differently.

My workplace wouldn't take the same approach so I suppose different workplaces manage these situations differently.
In my work someone wrote, ..….. Is a shithole’ about the job, and everyone who liked it got in tit lol
My job would be very active on social media

Dunno what she thinks court will do though? Its probably just a weirdo. She's a lot of followers that follow her for msmmy/ injection stuff.
---
Did her husband have a vasectomy I thought she said that? I was surprised at the pregnancy

In my work someone wrote, ..….. Is a shithole’ about the job, and everyone who liked it got in tit lol
My job would be very active on social media

Dunno what she thinks court will do though? Its probably just a weirdo. She's a lot of followers that follow her for msmmy/ injection stuff.
---
Did her husband have a vasectomy I thought she said that? I was surprised at the pregnancy
Don't think so. Fairly sure she said before she wasn't sure if her family was finished.

Reactions: 2
He did have a vasectomy,she had a q&a up about it with him . It was when they lived in the old house in Ballina.