Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today tagging all over meadows and byrnes
Wish there was a way to report stories /posts to Instagram based on this type of behaviour but don’t think there is (correct me if I’m wrong).....being able to constantly tag items /places she wants as a freebie is so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She blocked me today (not on me own account 🤣👏🏼) I messaged her and said was there nobody as the customer care desk you could have asked instead of begging on Instagram? Like why would you do it? You’re obviously looking for a freebie ! ‘Ohhh aren’t these nice plates you have @meadowsandbyrne ?’
No tit like that’s why someone in buying picked them out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She blocked me today (not on me own account 🤣👏🏼) I messaged her and said was there nobody as the customer care desk you could have asked instead of begging on Instagram? Like why would you do it? You’re obviously looking for a freebie ! ‘Ohhh aren’t these nice plates you have @meadowsandbyrne ?’
No tit like that’s why someone in buying picked them out
Fair play to you. No response from her just a block?! As if you wouldn’t defend yourself!

Reactions: 3
why is she begging for gifted items, it’s embarrassing. a standard GP at her level makes 60k for part time working so just pay your own way!

Reactions: 9
So it seems she's on the books of the Publicity Loft now as she tagged them in her stories tonight. Big box of free Lancôme stuff from Brown Thomas (the rest of us actually have to shell out on three products to qualify for this "gift") and free This Works, LRP and Avène sets too. She's giving the Avène away.........because she doesn't have acne and the set is designed for that.

I don't even use LRP, This Works or Lancôme but this really pisses me off. She's now getting to the level where she's going to start getting all these cosmetic (BT) freebies etc. Genuine question, does this kind of stuff have to be declared to the Revenue as a stream of income? Is it something that the Medical Council approves of? As someone above says, she's on a good income as is the spouse. It just seems so unfair and wrong!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Beg, beg, beg....shameless! I am embarrassed for her.
The stories tonight.....jaysus. "How about this stool?" Proceeds to tag ten different stools from different shops. "Do we really need a back on stools with kids?".......seriously?! Please.

Reactions: 8
Clearly looking for a meadows and Byrne Collab. To think there are people out there who have both lost their jobs due to covid etc and there she is brazen out both of them working, a house over half a million, running a business and getting so much for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No, seriously, has she no cop on? Is this back high enough?! I’m a mother of 2 under 2 and wouldn’t say I’m highly strung… but come the duck on…. You need backs on those chairs…. Why in the name of Jesus is she asking insta? The mind boggles.

Edited to correct spelling?!

Be gas if someone sent her one of those plastic kid chairs with a note buy your own chair ya beggy Mitchell she is embarrassing

Reactions: 2
All the ‘I’m busy today as Victoria (assuming office-PA) is off, oh and I’m taking the afternoon off’ grand for her working part time part time (yes I said it twice because I think it’s a part time version of part time!) - easy when you charge €75 for a skin consult and then sell €200-300 worth of products - if we all made €275 every 15 mins (yes her consults online are €75 for 15 mins) then we wouldn’t have to ever work a full day either

• Wow
  • Heart
All the ‘I’m busy today as Victoria (assuming office-PA) is off, oh and I’m taking the afternoon off’ grand for her working part time part time (yes I said it twice because I think it’s a part time version of part time!) - easy when you charge €75 for a skin consult and then sell €200-300 worth of products - if we all made €275 every 15 mins (yes her consults online are €75 for 15 mins) then we wouldn’t have to ever work a full day either
She mentioned working full time in the last few days which surprised me as I didn’t think she did

Essential half day so that she could provide us with a guided tour of Chadwick's (COLLAB/Gifted/etc.) 😑😑😑 Wants the bathrooms done now too after seeing all their lovely stuff...... she managed to casually get that in.

She mentioned working full time in the last few days which surprised me as I didn’t think she did
She probably considers the Insta hours as part of her working week. She certainly doesn't do a full time week as a GP/even in the skin clinic.

She does consider Instagram part of her working day because she’s so busy creating content for all her lovely followers she’s here for us guys

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did hear the “I really want to do the bathrooms next” in other words I’m going to tag tag tag beg beg beg to see how much freebies can I get. Surely this type of behaviour the medical council would disapprove of.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion: Dr Laura,will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.