Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ can she stop posting about the poor kid sleeping?? Two wake ups? Totally biologically normal. She should know this!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s all these women on maternity leave, bored out of their minds, posting mindlessly all day. Brushing the baby hairs today with a mascara brush!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Money is obviously no obstacle. They must spend an absolute fortune daily. What does Ross do for a living?

Money is obviously no obstacle. They must spend an absolute fortune daily. What does Ross do for a living?
He works for Google or one of the other tech companies I think - one that offers 6 months paid paternity leave (amazing!)

Reactions: 1
Money seems to be no object. Saying that, she’s charging €75 for an online GP appointment and €30 for a follow up! (You know the usual check in after maybe bloods/scan and it’s usually free?!)
Anyway, I don’t know if she just has massive loads or did her parents maybe buy her first house or something. Cos even if they made a profit on the first house, the one they bought was at least twice the price. Paintings for hundreds of euros., she can’t be earning that much off insta because she has calmed a bit on the adds but I’m sure it will start again with summer SPF and first aid boxes etc 😳.. maybe she has massive loans. I don’t know if I believe she got the sofa on HP, maybe she was trying to sound relatable. The same one bought 2 jumpers for €200 lately because the first one was a little big, she ordered the other size but kept the 2. And she still has duck all sense of style

Reactions: 3
I think she’s living hand to mouth and beyond her means...350e on a painting but yet financing her couch...also begging to have discounted floors etc. I think she thinks having all this stuff will make her relevant/interesting.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she showed a urine earlier ? Was it her own !?? It’s was a gross !

Reactions: 2
I hope it wasn’t a a patients. I fear it was though or else she wouldn’t have crossed the name out.

Reactions: 1
Had to be her own or kids. She isn’t seeing patients in clinic yet & she wasn’t working today. She’s definitely a one who abuses her ability to get stuff tested & prescriptions for family etc

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she showed urine earlier ? Was it her own !?? It was a gross !
Edited !
So many typos in this message sorry !

Had to be her own or kids. She isn’t seeing patients in clinic yet & she wasn’t working today. She’s definitely a one who abuses her ability to get stuff tested & prescriptions for family etc
[/QUOTE
Absolutely. A friend spotted her earlier today actually breaking a red light..

Her leopard print coat today made me laugh . She’s out doing house calls as a GP with that coat !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.