Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero fashion sense for a young woman . I’m mortified for her .. she has no sense of style or what looks well to the point where I think she has to be trolling us

Reactions: 2
All this woman seems to talk or care about is drinking wine, complaining about her baby not sleeping, boasting about the extortionate items she’s bought and convenience meals.

Reactions: 3
Husband was cranky enough in the car wasn’t he? Those kids are only 3-4 like I mean what kid isn’t impatient !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Husband was cranky enough in the car wasn’t he? Those kids are only 3-4 like I mean what kid isn’t impatient !
Yes I really get the sense he is not happy. Look at pic of him in stories 2 hours ago...always seems miserable while with his children 😔

Surprise surprise, she did stories of herself peeping in the window of Les Jumelles the other day and as if by magic she now has a load of gear from there.
Sabby is fond of there too, I wonder if it’s gifted or she’s bought?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you're going to come on to your stories and apologise for delays in following up on people's consultations and that your husband is helping to package product because you're flat out, so busy..........perhaps omit the subsequent stories of try-on (gifted?) clothes and early morning run to Chadwicks for garden planters, Boots for "bits" and letting us know you got your hair and nails booked for next week. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: "I'll have to factor in paperwork going forward".........?! Having to keep medical records and patient programmes up to date........as a doctor.........no tit!!

Sorry for the rant, but she's particularly galling to me at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Doing a live on Monday with Kerri ( life with ivycoco) re SPF. How is this happening ?! & why ?!
What new info have they to tell us re SPF.
Def is link selling of Laura’s skincare products.

You get one shot at college in Ireland, if you choose to go back you pay full whack and rightly so.

Reactions: 2
She said the fees were approx. €12,000 a year at the time (4 years for Graduate Entry Medicine) and then she had about €13,000 per year for living expenses, etc., so making up €25,000 per year over the four years. Plus financial help from her parents also she said.

Reactions: 1
Dr Laura’s video yesterday of the piñata; she forgot to turn off the sound on the second video and you can hear a large crowd jeering. Rules and restrictions are only for those without MD after their names it would appear.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.