Dr Laura GP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not charismatic or energetic. She’s smug. I don’t find her to be a great communicator either, she’s monotone and smug. Did I mention I find her smug. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched her stories for the first time in a while .. did she get her hair cut do you think ? It looks different than it did I thought !

agree on her smugness .., watching her pack her orders tonight was pretty uninspiring tbh ... she’s a mess

Reactions: 3
The sandwich preparation and order packing made riveting content. Just.........why? 1) It would never even occur to me to record myself doing something so mundane and normal (if I was an influencer that is, as it is I'm not someone who'd ever record and upload myself doing anything full stop). 2) She has chosen to go it alone as a skincare clinic and sell product. Processing and packing those orders is part of the job, unless you employ someone else to do it. The equivalent of me recording myself sitting at work on my laptop all day and posting it............no one cares!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The sandwich preparation and order packing made riveting content. Just.........why? 1) It would never even occur to me to record myself doing something so mundane and normal (if I was an influencer that is, as it is I'm not someone who'd ever record and upload myself doing anything full stop). 2) She has chosen to go it alone as a skincare clinic and sell product. Processing and packing those orders is part of the job, unless you employ someone else to do it. The equivalent of me recording myself sitting at work on my laptop all day and posting it............no one cares!!!
but yet still has terrible skin and complexion herself.!Work on your own skin Laura and we all may want a consultantion!! Like she looks HAGGARD

Reactions: 4
Dr Nick, I mean Dr Laura is she a consultant dermatologist? Nurses every place are scared of a doctor who thinks they know every thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has just qualified as a GP, she is certainly not a consultant dermatologist. She’s a saleswoman for a skincare company and can prescribe antibiotics etc for skin and probably tretinoin too?!

She can not be serious...she’s not paying almost a thousand euro for two door mats??? That’s bleeping disgusting!!

She can not be serious...she’s not paying almost a thousand euro for two door mats??? That’s bleeping disgusting!!
It’s insane isn’t it? For something to wipe your feet on. You could carpet the whole hallway for that

There are no words. If I had a spare €880 it most definitely would not be for door mats. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 4
Ah now she’s trolling us. That just can’t be real. I’m tempted to message her. It’s sooo crazy

How often will that get cleaned? A hygienic choice for a clinic? Writing off Tax VAT for domestic purchases? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.