Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put on your own bleeping clothes like

Pandemic aside this is such a ‘look at me I’m a doctor move’

Reactions: 9
Why does he always talk out of the side of his mouth? It irrationally annoys me. It’s so smug or something. And his hair, his hair annoys me too.

Reactions: 9
I know this thread is quiet, but I cannot stand the weird faces he makes when he talks - it's like he's trying to look deep and clever but it's just annoying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this thread is quiet, but I cannot stand the weird faces he makes when he talks - it's like he's trying to look deep and clever but it's just annoying 🙄
The talking out of the side of his mouth? That alone made me unfollow. That and the fact that his ugly feet are in 80% of his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t pin point any obvious characteristics or body part - he just give me the ick 🤢

Reactions: 4
I’m at hospitals pretty often in a week, most of the staff leave in their scrubs as they just want to get out the door. They really don’t even think about people realising what they do, nowadays a nurse (male) looks like a surgeon anyway.

I’m at hospitals pretty often in a week, most of the staff leave in their scrubs as they just want to get out the door. They really don’t even think about people realising what they do, nowadays a nurse (male) looks like a surgeon anyway.
I work in healthcare and was the infection control lead at my old job. People absolutely shouldn't be leaving work in scrubs. The whole point of scrubs is infection control, that is literally why scrubs exist! If "most" of the staff in your hospital are ignoring this then that suggests a training need. And yes I've worked long shifts with no breaks so I know exactly how desperate they are to get home, doesn't make it OK to ignore basic hygiene 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I work in healthcare and was the infection control lead at my old job. People absolutely shouldn't be leaving work in scrubs. The whole point of scrubs is infection control, that is literally why scrubs exist! If "most" of the staff in your hospital are ignoring this then that suggests a training need. And yes I've worked long shifts with no breaks so I know exactly how desperate they are to get home, doesn't make it OK to ignore basic hygiene 🙂

Agreed!! I would be in a tit ton of trouble
I’d be in trouble if I did it too

Reactions: 2
💯! Never an excuse but especially during a pandemic! In my health board you would have it noted on your record if caught leaving in uniform and if repeated could lead to a disciplinary. Just like having your phones out in the ward texting etc; others may do it but doesn’t take away from how unprofessional it is.

Reactions: 10
Remember when he used to skate board in the corridors on night shifts then got told off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The rule for my friends is that PPE protects them so they are allowed to wear uniform (scrubs) to and from work. At the height of Covid it was different for those in Covid wards, but not now. Only today a few of us sat in the hospital grounds trying to figure out which position each staff member (mostly the hot males) held in the hospital. So many wear the same coloured scrubs these days that there is no way of really telling what they do.

Do you think James Smith and Dr Mike are taking the piss out of Joshua with their post on crisp gate? I can’t stand James Smith and don’t follow Dr Mike but it popped up on my Instagram. There was beef between James and Joshua awhile back.

Reactions: 4
Do you think James Smith and Dr Mike are taking the piss out of Joshua with their post on crisp gate? I can’t stand James Smith and don’t follow Dr Mike but it popped up on my Instagram. There was beef between James and Joshua awhile back.
I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEEF lol

Reactions: 2
Didn't they meet abroad for coffee and it didn't end well?
Two absolute twats you'd think they'd get along.

• Haha
Reactions: 5