Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving? He never arrived mate.

He's spent the last 5 years trying desperately to be Internet famous. He never had any intention of being a Dr it was all done to grow his already enormous ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like him, seems honest and evidence-based by and large. Don’t think he is trying to be famous, I think his cause is genuine.

He can be a bit smug/snide... but I sort of think he has to be to combat the extent of misinformation out there.

Reactions: 1
I like him, seems honest and evidence-based by and large. Don’t think he is trying to be famous, I think his cause is genuine.

He can be a bit smug/snide... but I sort of think he has to be to combat the extent of misinformation out there.
Morning Joshua, good of you to join us

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You don’t think he’s trying to be famous? Have you seen his page? His entire goal in life is to be a tv doctor. If he had any interest whatsoever in being a positive force on the medical community he’d focus on being a competent, experienced doctor with the respect of his peers instead of an absolute Fanny who cuts about his house wearing scrubs to film social media content.

His arrogance is beyond off putting and while there’s no denying achieving his medical degree is a fantastic achievement the best doctors are born out of lived experience and working under fantastic mentors. A degree is a small proportion of what makes a doctor yet he’s waving his around like some twatty little school boy. All the gear and no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wanting to be famous doesn’t automatically equate to a Kim K, Molly Mae or Gemma Collins type of existence - there are different ways and means of being famous and you are deluded if you think these Instagram / tv doctors aren’t chasing it.

Interestingly narcissists gravitate towards professions where they can control people and elicit adulation - medicine being one of those fields. Throw in the authority bias their qualification gives them on social media and yikes.

Sambythecounter recently posted on Instagram about this with specific regard to dermatologists but the sentiment applies more widely, I think. The last slide about “influencers in scrubs” strikes me as particularly relevant to Joshua 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wtf. He’s called himself part of the scientific community in relation to talking about covid vax. He’s a failed orthopaedic trainee, he’s done nothing in relation to covid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What kind of plonker wears their stethoscope round their neck outside while walking/ storying on IG - an absolute twit that's who! has he not heard of infection control and cross contamination 🙄😬
BC64B29C-863B-49C7-A6A0-AD68F00639CC.jpg

Reactions: 14
What kind of plonker wears their stethoscope round their neck outside while walking/ storying on IG - an absolute twit that's who! has he not heard of infection control and cross contamination 🙄😬
View attachment 923967
I’m sure they’re supposed to change when they arrive because like you say, infection control?

Reactions: 7
Judging by his next story, 12 hrs later, he's back home and still wearing his blue scrubs
tut tut Johnathan not leading by example here are we- surely your trust doesnt allow you to travel to and from work in scrubs?..but then he's a failed surgeon who obviously knows better and infection control doesn't apply to him
07BF9581-124F-4F02-B343-FFF562CF0FFF.jpg

Reactions: 3
“I’m not trying to act superior”

No, clearly not, seeing as that’s a massive infection control issue wearing your scrubs to sainsburys.

Reactions: 9
Why is he wearing his scrubs in a supermarket?View attachment 928507
He's put up a Q&A thingy so I've asked him about the scrubs in public thing again. It's so irresponsible for someone with such a big platform to act as though this is OK, especially during a pandemic! (I know he might have put on clean ones to go shopping but if that's the case then he should explicitly explain that!)

Reactions: 6
He's put up a Q&A thingy so I've asked him about the scrubs in public thing again. It's so irresponsible for someone with such a big platform to act as though this is OK, especially during a pandemic! (I know he might have put on clean ones to go shopping but if that's the case then he should explicitly explain that!)
If hes putting on clean scrubs to walk around Sainsburys he's a bigger head than i ever thought he could be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If hes putting on clean scrubs to walk around Sainsburys he's a bigger head than i ever thought he could be.
Yeah I agree. I only added that bit because I I've known some people who do similar things because of legit germphobia, and I wouldn't want to lump them in to same category as the ones who do it because they need everyone to see that they are a Dr because it makes them feel important.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1