Dr Joshua Wolrich - Drjoshuawolrich

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder that means he's not going to continue his surgical training

Reactions: 1
I wonder that means he's not going to continue his surgical training
He didn’t get on the programme… probably seen right through all his shite. Not even remotely dedicated to being a surgeon or even a doctor that helps people - he is a fame hungry, self serving bleep.

Reactions: 6
He didn’t get on the programme… probably seen right through all his shite. Not even remotely dedicated to being a surgeon or even a doctor that helps people - he is a fame hungry, self serving bleep.
Oh I see! I don't really know how it all works, I wondered if there were other surgical options he could apply for but it seems that isn't the case.
I did think there was a weird disconnect between his job within the NHS and the things he was focusing on on his insta page so it's not surprising they picked up on it too and chose other candidates for the programme.

Reactions: 6
Had the unfortunate pleasure of working with this tool in a past role and can confirm he’s super unpleasant and incredibly arrogant.

All about the money and ‘his brand’: he sues people right, left and centre as well.

We first worked with him when he wasn’t even qualified, had very few followers, no audience or brand presence as he had a great message and story but it sadly has been lost through greed, arrogance and ego…unlike Hazel Wallace who is as lovely as she was before she qualified!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Had the unfortunate pleasure of working with this tool in a past role and can confirm he’s super unpleasant and incredibly arrogant.

All about the money and ‘his brand’: he sues people right, left and centre as well.

We first worked with him when he wasn’t even qualified, had very few followers, no audience or brand presence as he had a great message and story but it sadly has been lost through greed, arrogance and ego…unlike Hazel Wallace who is as lovely as she was before she qualified!
Not even remotely surprised by this.

Reactions: 2

he makes out he is mister nice guy on his Instagram too. Just shows you eh!

Reactions: 3
He’s just completed his masters but he only just submitted his thesis, not that it stopped him writing a book of course which is naturally mentioned on the advert. This is why he was so cagey when people asked about his surgeon career he has no intention of becoming a surgeon.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don’t quite mind. Didn’t he just finish a masters in it?
I just notice he never really talks about dietitians who are the main people who provide nutrition advice within the NHS - it’s a 3/4 year competitive undergrad degree or a 2 year masters after doing an undergrad in a relevant subject. Doctors get minimal nutrition training. I know he’s done a masters in nutrition but it’s frustrating. He spends a lot of time bashing other professions when there’s a lot of us out there who don’t focus on BMI and do focus on patients goals and health.

• Heart
I'm quite suprised that he hasn't said anything about the new laws in texas regarding abortion. I know he's not american but considering he's a doctor and seems to be very socially conscience i would of thought he would of talked about the new law and given his opinion on it.

Realistically the life cycle for a “personality” isn’t anywhere near as long as if he completed his surgical training and became a consultant. He is being very short sighted here. Look at Dr Ranj, he’s had the sense at least to complete his paediatric training and holds a (albeit significantly less than full time) post as a paediatrician.

I'm quite suprised that he hasn't said anything about the new laws in texas regarding abortion. I know he's not american but considering he's a doctor and seems to be very socially conscience i would of thought he would of talked about the new law and given his opinion on it.
He’s quite religious so I’m assuming he doesn’t agree with abortion (I could be wrong!)

Nothing grinds my gears more than medical professionals storying, doing ads, preaching tit, tik toking whilst dressed in their scrubs. It's just so against everything the profession stands for and complete exploitation and show-offy.
Same! I have huge amounts of respect for the amount of work medical Drs do, but seeing them out and about in scrubs really winds me up (doubly so when they're also sporting a stethoscope). You don't need to wear scrubs to pop to Tesco. And you shouldn't, one of the reasons scrubs are worn at all is infection control! The fact that Dr JW wears scrubs to film adverts really, really grates on me. Wearing scrubs in public comes across as "I'm a Dr so I'm important" anyway but to actually use that to profit from people is so distasteful (that's not quite the word I'm looking for but my mind has gone blank)

I actually asked him in a recent Q&A about wearing scrubs in his own home (I worded it very nicely!) but he didn't answer it 😂

Reactions: 9
How long will he be able to carry on calling himself a Dr if he’s not actually working as one/practising? He’s vaguely alluded to an update on that ages ago but hasn’t said anything about it for a while.

Yeah never updated. I wonder will he ever go back to hospital medicine
He’s subject to revalidation at the moment according to the GMC so I guess at some stage in the not too distant, someone is going to be making a decision about him.