Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, technically, there was a SPO but, importantly it was an interim one. I don't think Jess says she was charged in the article, just does lots of implying with her over the top dramatic style of writing.

I don't know how important the distinction is in term of SA having a case for JTs harassment of her.

Anyone that was already on SAs side, won't switch over to JT because of this article. They'll see it for what it is and believe SA.

Reactions: 6
She criticises so many people who are easily identifiable:

"Feminist journalist" who accused her of lying and said her stories were "too fantastical" - Julie Bindel made that comment but of course it's being totally distorted and misrepresented

"Feminists shared my house details!" "A feminist burned my book and was warned by police!" - Rachel did burn the book, which isn't illegal. Jess previously accused her of "sharing Jess's house details", but Rachel wasn't contacted by police, so there was evidently no proof that she had shared any "details".

"Academics" who were also warned by police - Probably Rose (who Jess tried to blame for lying/misleading Rosie into thinking her story was published without consent) and/or the person that Jess tried to report to her uni despite them never having spoken

"Articles saying I traffic women for profit!" - Julian; again, it's very serious to accuse someone of trafficking. Jess would have had good grounds to sue if Julian actually said this, the fact she didn't speaks for itself!

Yet Sally Ann's the only one she dares name, again thinking SA's the weak link here and the easiest to intimidate

Sally Ann's full name was used in Julian Vigo's article but she was shown the article in advance and would have consented to that
I can categorically confirm that not a single woman you’ve mentioned has had a police warning or had conversations with the police about doing anything to JT. It’s convenient to leave their names out of her jackanory piece. It’s also very telling yet again she’s not directly gone for the academics, feminists etc by name but zoned in on SA. I’ve read CPs tweet and she claims it’s the same group who harassed her etc and none of the women mentioned have ever really tweeted about CP. Make it make sense!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can categorically confirm that not a single woman you’ve mentioned has had a police warning
There was also @Jessterday who was contacted by the police but they didn't take it further because it's not illegal to share your negative experience with an employer online - and Jess calls this "warned by police for stalking and harassment!" Didn't Rachel say the police never even contacted her?!

Reactions: 8
I sometimes wonder what it must be like inside her mind, when shes built herself such a warped sense of reality.

Does Jaimi not question any of this. She must know it's not true!?!

Reactions: 5
Yes, a few women who used to be employed at VF were contacted by the police. Jess reads all these threads obsessively, and by that point had figured out a few user names based on some of the info we've shared. My sense at the time was that she submitted reams of "evidence" to the police on my comments here, and then also claimed I stalked her on other social media platforms.

I told him my username. I explained that I deleted my Twitter a year previously, I've blocked her on Facebook and LinkedIn, I don't have Instagram etc etc. I shared my experiences of her as an employer here, and I made comments on my concerns about her behaviour in general. The copper confirmed that I didn't say anything illegal, or defamatory, homophobic, etc. It was a massive waste of police time, because he already decided I hadn't done anything wrong, so I don't understand why he bothered to ring me. He should have just said to her "I've read these comments and they aren't illegal." I don't understand how it went any further than that.

Anyway. Hi, Jess. It's me again. I still think you were a terrible boss. Thanks for paying for half my professional qualification, it's helped me make a TON more money in my current job. 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yet again she has lashed out and targeted the one who she sees as the weakest, the most vulnerable. That’s what she really thinks of survivors. She doesn’t advocate for anyone other than herself and she’ll throw Jaimi under the bus without a moment’s hesitation when she needs to. I hope Jaimi remembers how she behaved when this happens.

I wonder if this will get a response or get deleted.

IMG_6852.jpeg

We know you read here Jess. It must really frustrate you that you get so much less engagement on social media compared to a few years ago. That is entirely down to your choices, your behaviour and your actions. There are plenty of us here who supported you initially until we saw beyond what you want people to see. Nobody here wants to harm you, we want you to stop harming others. SA may be vulnerable but she has more strength than you will ever have.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Although there is obviously no right or wrong way to respond to things like this, there are more likely ways to respond. From my experience front line, and personally women are more likely to have a strong reaction to accusations about their partner if they are based on truth.

Attachments

• Sad
Although there is obviously no right or wrong way to respond to things like this, there are more likely ways to respond. From my experience front line, and personally women are more likely to have a strong reaction to accusations about their partner if they are based on truth.
Yes, would a ridiculous accusation that had no basis in truth and was seen by a small audience really have such a significant impact on your emotional wellbeing?

I am deeply sorry that Jaimi felt suicidal and needed therapy, but is it appropriate to share that information at all?

Screenshot 2024-01-14 155906.png

Like all the others who supposedly "received police warnings" then - some of whom weren't even contacted by the police?! And yes, you read that right, it seems like having failed to get an actual court order against Sally Ann J&J are continuing to try to find a way to punish her legally

• Wow
Hundreds and hundreds? So if hundreds is minimal 200, and hundred and hundreds is 400. Are we expected to believe SA made 400 minimum complaints? Bollocks.

Reactions: 3
Thing is, legally, communication doesn’t need to be malicious and false to constitute harassment or stalking. Someone simply needs to state they “feel” harrassed to get a police call, or even more.
Police do actually often get malicious calls from those who’s who has been knocked with criticism claiming they’re being harassed, who then make a call, or don’t, but don’t actually do anything because there’s no problem. Using the police and courts to try to silence critics and to actually harass and bully is a common perp tactic.

Screenshot 2024-01-14 124643.png

She also shared this earlier and has her followers piling on the OP and thankfully other, more informed people pointing out how wrong she is. Yes, psychosis can develop from various physical causes (childbirth, certain diseases, Alzheimer's, drug reactions) with no "trauma" involved

I just do not understand (well, I do, narcs be narcing) how you could so confidently and boldly make statements like this when you aren't even in the slightest bit clinically trained. It's absolutely astounding.

At a really basic level has she not thought of things like the Menopause (or peri)? Parkinson's (one of the first symptoms for a lot of folk is unusual levels of anxiety)? Post-natal depression? She's an absolute danger.

[/QUOTE
I just do not understand (well, I do, narcs be narcing) how you could so confidently and boldly make statements like this when you aren't even in the slightest bit clinically trained. It's absolutely astounding.

At a really basic level has she not thought of things like the Menopause (or peri)? Parkinson's (one of the first symptoms for a lot of folk is unusual levels of anxiety)? Post-natal depression? She's an absolute danger.

I guess this will all be adding to the claims she’s being harassed and bullied by professionals. Just because they are jealous of her incredible intellect

• Haha

Remember she warns women that menopause/perimenopause is a time of high risk for them to be "pathologised" as mentally ill and put on drugs. For one thing, menopause IS an actual physical trigger for mental health symptoms. For another, a main reason why SSRIs are commonly prescribed is that they help with hot flushes - and now there's a new drug for that, so less need for SSRIs. And there's been an increase in cases of serious conditions being missed because the woman assumed she was just going through menopause (irregular bleeding was actually because of ovarian cancer, "brain fog" turned out to be early onset Alzheimer's etc.) So responsible of Jess to encourage not going to the doctor

"Warned by police" is tricksy language. If someone makes an allegation of a crime, the police will make enquiries and consider the evidence, which obviously can include interviewing the people involved, however, you either receive a caution, or you don't.

But "warned by police" sounds more important than "the police made some preliminary enquiries and found no evidence of a crime and chose to not investigate further".

Hasn’t she previously said than Post natal depression is just because of trauma of birth?
She’s clearly no idea and it’s obvious why professionals don’t rate her. And it’s not because her amazing intellect challenges them.

She really can’t help herself can she?

Whilst I know she still has supporters the thing that keeps me going is that her engagement used to be in the thousands and she’s lucky if she has a couple of hundred likes now. Whilst they are not all speaking out (and who could blame them considering they would probably get a knock on the door from the police) most people have taken their rose tinted glasses off and see her for what she is not what she says she is.

Some of her followers are so unhinged. In response to the comment about "do you think it's appropriate to use Sally Ann's full name in that article?" someone's coming after the poster with "I'm American and we have guns everywhere!" (My husband is an American from a gun-happy Deep South state and he doesn't think it's OK to threaten people with guns.) And the OP of the tweet about sudden onset psychosis has had Jess's fans piling on her because she's a psychiatrist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.