Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the person who wrote this academic piece is in Jessica's comments on Twitter? And Roger McFillin is her peer reviewer as well, thanking each other on Twitter? Is any of this normal as an academic approach? But I guess she doesn't care because the entire purpose of it is just attention.

Reactions: 3
I’m quite surprised Jess has some tattle threads, mainly as I assumed my dislike towards her was unjustified bitchiness 🤣. Clearly not.

I thought she was alright at first, but it’s impossible to like her after reading her posts about mental health, Amber Heard and the ‘misdiagnosis’ of ADHD etc. The support the Panorama ADHD doc received from Jess and many others genuinely made me consider removing myself from Psychiatry UK’s waiting list (via NHS Right to Choose). Luckily, I’ve done no such thing. At the end of the day, regardless of the outcome, there’s no harm with having an assessment. It makes me wonder whether people have actively decided not to pursue an assessment due to that doc, and how damaging it is for them. How can Jess be satisfied with that?

That ITIM seemed bogus to me right from the get-go. Surely Jess is aware it would’ve got a lot of traction if it was credible work 🤨.

I’ve read the wiki on here, I think I need a lie down after that 🤣 I had no idea she was so corrupt!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am stunned with credible people reviewing the itim, it is a fluff piece of no use and she has changed its intended audience to get more likes and it has no use with someone so cultish etc trying to effectively create their own "system" of mental health. Scary.

Reactions: 2
I am stunned with credible people reviewing the itim, it is a fluff piece of no use and she has changed its intended audience to get more likes and it has no use with someone so cultish etc trying to effectively create their own "system" of mental health. Scary.
which credible people have reviewed though? I can’t find the recent reviewer is a mental health practitioner. It being published where it has been is a bit odd though.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how to link to her post, but I’m surprised no one has mentioned her fb post yet? She’s posted about a male academic who who was apparently trolling her all night and was “absolutely desperate” for her attention. I saw the twitter message and all it was was one twitter reply to her ITIM post 🙄 which she then replied to.

• Haha
I don’t know how to link to her post, but I’m surprised no one has mentioned her fb post yet? She’s posted about a male academic who who was apparently trolling her all night and was “absolutely desperate” for her attention. I saw the twitter message and all it was was one twitter reply to her ITIM post 🙄 which she then replied to.
He didn’t attack her and wasn’t desperate for her attention at all. He handled the interaction respectfully which is more than I can say for her. How do her few remaining fans not look at things like this and see right through her?

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2023-07-17 193445.png
Screenshot 2023-07-17 195419.png

361613222_841930537513542_5393194770891849459_n.jpg

"Desperate for our attention!" - he sent you one reply on Twitter
"replied with the pic below" - a picture of you and your wife smirking in a bar, exactly what we do when feeling intimidated cuz someone "trolled" and is "obsessed" with you
"personal comments about my life, my work, my appearance" - deflection/distraction
"why don't I get recognition like Jess does?" - I can't find any such tweet
"why is she surviving outside academia?" - couldn't cut it in academia to start with, now effectively running an MLM
"why can't I do that with my career?" - a moral compass maybe?
"I came into forensic settings when I was 19 years old and it's all I've ever worked in" - by your own admission you worked in B&Q when you were 19. You have never worked in forensic psychology
"I have a PhD in this topic" - a regular PhD in psychology, not a forensic psychologist, not a clinical psychologist
"I work all over the world" - you're going on a short tour of Australia and New Zealand and you've flown out to Ireland a few times
"I own a company, I'm a bestselling author, I've personally trained and taught over 40,000 people" - you're a saleswoman
"I'm young!!" - you're early to mid 30s, not that young, not the same age as your wife and certainly not a teenager
"I was abused!" - get behind a whole crowd of people working in VAWG and/or mental health
"They're not better than me!" - might have a bit more integrity though

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such relentless trolling. I don’t know how she copes. Will she be sending the boys in blue round to see him?
IMG_6223.png
IMG_6224.png
IMG_6225.png

• Haha
why was she scrolling twitter when she was having an evening out with her wife?! and said wife tolerating that (?!) nd posing for a selfie to send in reply. could never be me

Typical narc. Anyone with eyes and basic comprehension skills can see that she's the hole in that exchange, she's the fragile one desperate for attention, she's the one keeping the interaction going.

She'd manufacture an argument in an empty room and still manage to posit herself as the victim. Imagine making a twit of yourself, then drawing even more attention to it afterwards. It's unhinged.

Reactions: 8
Very silly response to someone asking questions....

The recent "wow look at this academic review praising our dictionary"

There are a fair few critical reviews and that academic article on researchgate challenging its worth must have hurt...so i reckon this was organised to combat that.

I also wander how well she knows the woman who wrote it, and if that woman is a superfan?

Reactions: 1
When I first followed her I saw a lot of these “I get a lot of online abuse” type posts but she never actually evidenced it.
I saw the Twitter post and thought that fella responded well, whilst she was quickly reactive/ defensive in an unusual way.
The narrative of her FB post of being trolled whilst in a bar with her wife is odd. Why is she on Twitter whilst on a date?

That woman reviewing does not appear to be an academic or even in the field.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Always in a bar, having drinks at home, going out for cocktails, getting drunk on her podcast ... but "I CAN BE AN ALCOHOLIC STOKIE CHAV AND A SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL! THEY'RE ALL JEALOUS AND MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE!"

Reactions: 4
I dunno, does she need this, "wow poor you for getting trolled, that is awful, you innocent sweet one..." So that is why she stokes the flame of claiming endless abuse?

I think her twitter breaks were also only for attention, they seem to last only a week.

If trolling was unbearable she could just get off twitter for her mental health. One click.

Twitter and social media are all she has.

I guess it also ties into her obsession with being "young", she frequently mentions on her podcast that she knows all about the latest Tiktok trends and so on

Narcissists love being the victim. They all seem to be very tied into the drama triangle where they either the victim or the rescuer. Never the perpetrator. Always the hero or the victim. Never any accountability.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.