Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"Why don't other women like me when I imply they are ugly and sexually predatory and I'm the TALL POPPY that is superior to them?"
There are no tall poppies in sisterhood. It’s about collective liberation, not idolisation. We don’t want to emulate the patriarchy with its hierarchies and leadership models, we want to revolutionise it.

She wants to be treated like an important man because that’s ‘equality’ to her. No accountability, no challenge, no supporting the other poppies to grow as tall as her. Lots of individual status and financial gain for her.

Jfc she’s a tit feminist.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

"Why don't other women like me when I imply they are ugly and sexually predatory and I'm the TALL POPPY that is superior to them?"
As an opinionated gobshite who stands out pretty much everywhere I go, I can confirm to Jess that I have plenty of support from other women because I'm not an egotistical bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe stop vague posting responses to these threads and use the time instead to self critically reflect on why so many feminists take issue with you. Start with why you believe you’re the tallest most stunning and groundbreaking poppy in the field, compared to all of the women - the vast majority unknown, unrecognised, not compensated, not made wealthy and famous, struggling themselves - who have contributed to feminism and sisterhood.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sisterhood does not mean tox-shitting on vulnerable women you think you're 'taller' than.

'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe stop vague posting responses to these threads and use the time instead to self critically reflect on why so many feminists take issue with you. Start with why you believe you’re the tallest most stunning and groundbreaking poppy in the field, compared to all of the women - the vast majority unknown, unrecognised, not compensated, not made wealthy and famous, struggling themselves - who have contributed to feminism and sisterhood.
She's tedious. All these mediocre narcissists have the same overwrought, inane writing style that can be summed up as, "Here's something someone said to me once (that I've fabricated) and here's why they're wrong".

It's not so much about topic as it is talking about herself.

Reactions: 9
Reading her tweets is like playing Jeopardy!

"I'll take thing that never happened for $800 Alex" 😂

• Haha
I cringe so much at these posts partially because they come regularly but say the same thing just rehashed, partially because it’s just so cringe that she thinks so highly of herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If this is because organisations /conferences/ media are proactively & directly asking about the issues with SA or any other issues (eg consistency of career claims)that are on SM that could be an interesting development & may even be helpful.

Potentially disparaging an individual as telling lies in response to any query would be a further red flag. Certainly the framing of a vulnerable individual as a liar by a 'trauma informed *professional* without backing this up with non biased proofs should raise alarm bells with a genuine professional.

Looks like Jess is up to her old tricks again! 🤬

She’s never stopped with her tricks it’s been relentless but when Sally Ann can finally speak about what’s happening, and she will, I think the tide will greatly turn for JT and people will be appalled at the lengths she’s going to in order to try and silence SA and others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm an awe of Sally Anne staying so resolute in the face of this despicable abuse from JT. And I see the aunt has commented again. I can't wait to see her finally get her just deserts and for SA to get justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I this has already been postedView attachment 2213277
She can't even form a consistent opinion. So systemic misogyny is rife, and she's the voice of the normal, working class folk that's looked down upon, but she thinks a panel of judges is preferable to a jury of the defendant's peers when it comes to rape trials?

I don't have an opinion either way (although I was on a jury for rape and as with I assume all cases the judge's directions were pretty clear and we reached a unanimous guilty verdict) but she's incapable of forming a coherent thought.

Reactions: 6
Unrelated lol but she says on top of her already tragic life story she was a car thief?!

Edit: also found this one

So she admits she and Jaimi have been mistaken for mother and daughter? (No, Jess, this isn't just mean bullies making fun of your looks; we're talking about the obvious power imbalance in your relationship)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Unrelated lol but she says on top of her already tragic life story she was a car thief?!

Edit: also found this one

So she admits she and Jaimi have been mistaken for mother and daughter? (No, Jess, this isn't just mean bullies making fun of your looks; we're talking about the obvious power imbalance in your relationship)
She wishes anyone gave this much of a duck about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.