Downing Street Men #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a Q&A, have any of you written to the apples of your eyes either? To let them know how you really feel?
Matt does regular Q&As on Instagram, I think someone on here asked if the pink tie was his favourite and he said yes
I asked a serious question and he ignored me

I drafted a stern letter re: Dominic Cummings to my local MP. He’s alright looking
Then I found out he’d been breaking lockdown himself while eating half a sausage and I remembered you cannot trust Tories (sorry honeys)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wearing his honey coloured tie
He knows 😉

Matt does regular Q&As on Instagram, I think someone on here asked if the pink tie was his favourite and he said yes
I asked a serious question and he ignored me

I drafted a stern letter re: Dominic Cummings to my local MP. He’s alright looking
Then I found out he’d been breaking lockdown himself while eating half a sausage and I remembered you cannot trust Tories (sorry honeys)
Whos your mp? I'll be honest I only took in that he's alright looking 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet Matt on his way down to sulfork now bless him hope he does a update on Twitter what he been up to or on his app

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Went off to do bath and bed for youngest, came back and thought I was in a Johnny Depp like state of mind, WTF happened on the other thread. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am going to call it a nite so tired so glad I am off till Tuesday yay! Hope I don't get called into work again nite peeps

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.