Downing Street Men #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from the school run. Busy day at work so time to chill now and catch up on what I’ve missed. Can’t believe we are on thread 8 🤣

Wooooo for 4:30! Is wonderful Whitty showing his face? Is he allowed out of the red room @cushtybert 😂

Reactions: 2
Just back from the school run. Busy day at work so time to chill now and catch up on what I’ve missed. Can’t believe we are on thread 8 🤣

Wooooo for 4:30! Is wonderful Whitty showing his face? Is he allowed out of the red room @cushtybert 😂
I don’t know who’s doing it, one of the old dears on the Chris Whitty page just posted it. If I’m wrong about the briefing then we can blame her, she’s got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp and is convinced she’s going to shag my man!!! If only she knew about this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boris is doing a briefing tomo ahead of pubs opening sat so maybe Whitty will join him to give a serious talking to to the public unlike bumbling bojo.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know who’s doing it, one of the old dears on the Chris Whitty page just posted it. If I’m wrong about the briefing then we can blame her, she’s got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp and is convinced she’s going to shag my man!!! If only she knew about this thread 😂
pah you got no competition with her not only are you beautiful but you've already got Winston the goat and the cute Winnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder why the doing the updates again is it a one off or is it back on at 5.00

Love to see him and Raab in the ring

Dominic the Dominator Raab versus Matt the honeys hunk Hancock
Ooooh who would win??????? We’ve seen Mattikins strong arms but Dom has the whole aggressive streak on his side? Mattikins likes to dance so could be light on his feet but Dom might have the stronger punch?
I’m spending way too long thinking about this 😂😂

Maybe Whitty will be on with Bojo tomoz.
Hope so 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.