Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris and matt would be trying to tear up the dance floor, Rishi would be at the bar getting the drinks in (shots all round) and Raab would be that guy that stands by the dance floor eyeing up the girls. Boris would have to go home early after getting pissed and puking in the corner, though he'd want a kebab before calling it a night.
He’s probably one of those dirt bags who pukes then carries on eating in between pukes 😂🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
he looks cute

I bet tomz when Matt doing the update he wear his pink tie I noticed he blush when he says something in front of camera or is that me
I think that is it actually, he is cute. I’ve no idea why I think that because he’s pro Brexit Tory which is everything I would usually despise in a person. He looks so out of his depth and quite vulnerable though, and I’m not sure if another person would have done better. Certainly not the odious psychopathic looking Gove that’s for sure.

Boris and matt would be trying to tear up the dance floor, Rishi would be at the bar getting the drinks in (shots all round) and Raab would be that guy that stands by the dance floor eyeing up the girls. Boris would have to go home early after getting pissed and puking in the corner, though he'd want a kebab before calling it a night.
Dont forget Whitty he'd be throwing shapes on the dancefloor still dressed in his suit and tie. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Matt is like a rabbit in the headlights, I think that be part of his appeal, he looks so vulnerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.