Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@coconochanel yes I agree they doing a fab job doing this vircus and hope they keep up

Didn't Matt nearly got sacked.for not doing his job properly I am sure I read that or dreamed it??.

Reactions: 1
he looks cute

I bet tomz when Matt doing the update he wear his pink tie I noticed he blush when he says something in front of camera or is that me

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
he looks cute

I bet tomz when Matt doing the update he wear his pink tie I noticed he blush when he says something in front of camera or is that me
Last time when he smiled at the camera and said 'see you again no doubt' that was to us honeys.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@coconochanel yep he says see u later in bed lol

@coconochanel I watch the update of the vircus bit when Matt does it I get distracted I look at him and not take any thing in what he says! I am weird

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don't think we will see Dom anytime soon he's in trouble with the Harry Dunn court case. :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Don't think we will see Dom anytime soon he's in trouble with the Harry Dunn court case. :oops:
Those poor parents. I remember that video of him brushing off Harry Dunn father. I hope they get justice soon.

He's really not a nice person but I still would. I think that's part of the attraction

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'll have a look for it.

Saw this and loved it. I bet Whitty is an old school raver, glosticks and whistles, the works

Screenshot_20200611_001535.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those poor parents. I remember that video of him brushing off Harry Dunn father. I hope they get justice soon.

He's really not a nice person but I still would. I think that's part of the attraction
I agree! That video showed him in a very poor light even for a Tory . It was a despicable way to react to a grieving parent who has probably been ignored from him and just wants answers.
I really hope they get justice for him.
❤

I'll have a look for it.

Saw this and loved it. I bet Whitty is an old school raver, glosticks and whistles, the works

View attachment 151277
Look at that face! I bet he’s a right dirty dog on the downlow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boris and matt would be trying to tear up the dance floor, Rishi would be at the bar getting the drinks in (shots all round) and Raab would be that guy that stands by the dance floor eyeing up the girls. Boris would have to go home early after getting pissed and puking in the corner, though he'd want a kebab before calling it a night.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.