Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell has the deepest secret thread been removed?? šŸ’”šŸ˜­ it made my day yesterday and I still had more I wanted to share šŸ˜­
(Knew to come here as this is the other hornball thread šŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the hell has the deepest secret thread been removed?? šŸ’”šŸ˜­ it made my day yesterday and I still had more I wanted to share šŸ˜­
Couldn't be more proud of this reputation šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve only come on this thread to find fellow tattlers who were on that thread! What happened to it??!!
Don't know :( it was such a fun thread and we were having a right laugh...met some hilarious people there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Couldn't be more proud of this reputation šŸ˜‚

Don't know :( it was such a fun thread and we were having a right laugh...met some hilarious people there
šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Me too!! It's been my gratitude thread since I joined last June, I loved yesterday, couldn't stop laughing.

Ps I'm a Rishi girl.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I was saving stories too to keep the thread going!!

Ffs favourite not gratitude thread, although I was grateful for everyone who shared

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwww I see we have new honeys who have made their way from the secrets threads, hi all and get stuck in!! (except for PPG fans)

• Haha
šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø Me too!! It's been my gratitude thread since I joined last June, I loved yesterday, couldn't stop laughing.

Ps I'm a Rishi girl.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I was saving stories too to keep the thread going!!

Ffs favourite not gratitude thread, although I was grateful for everyone who shared
We're pretty dirty and filthy over here so please do stay šŸ˜

Maybe it'd be nice to just have a "chat" thread....but I guess that's too ambiguous and there would be no theme :/

Reactions: 5
Maybe it was the confessions we had as youngsters talk...? Not that we were doing anything wrong, and it was all natural, not harmful. Just donā€™t understand why, it was a great thread.

I was so happy, none of my friends talk about sex/naughtiness so I thought Iā€™d found my people - and what a filthy lot we are šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I am also gutted that the biggest secret thread has been removed. I was really enjoying the collective sharing of our lives. There was humour, passion, emotion, sex - it was great! Iā€™m a believer in ā€œif you donā€™t like something, donā€™t read itā€.

Anyway, I am yet to really get involved in these threads but I do have a bit of a thing for Raab. As a member of the Tory Party myself, I have the ability to go to conference (or did, who knows what theyā€™ll do post coronavirus) and at those, you can pretty much meet all of the main people. I am tempted! šŸ˜‚

Also, Iā€™m not interested sexually in the man at all myself, but I do wonder what Boris is like in bed. Heā€™s had so many affairs and liaisons that he canā€™t be terrible.

This has probably already been posted here, but Boris wrote a cringe book called ā€˜Seventy-two Virginsā€™ years ago. I particularly enjoy this part of The Guardianā€™s review of the book, because I can hear all of these phrases in Borisā€™ voice. šŸ˜‚

ā€œThe novelā€™s attitude to women is so sexist that, if Johnson fails to gain the premiership, he could be a good bet to screen-write the recently announced new string of Carry On movies. I counted 20 occasions on which women enter the narrative. Each time, the narrator or a character looks them up and down, phwoaring over, to take a representative selection, ā€œtits outā€, ā€œlustrous eyesā€, ā€œlong legsā€, ā€œa mega-titted six-footerā€, ā€œloads of pretty white teethā€, ā€œgood teeth and blonde hairā€, and an ā€œunambiguously exuberant bosomā€. One womanā€™s comment is attributed to ā€œpremenstrual irrationalityā€. In this context, appearances from a ā€œgirly swotā€ and a woman who looks ā€œlike a lingerie model, only cleverer and, if anything, with bigger breastsā€ count relatively as feminism.ā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe it was the confessions we had as youngsters talk...? Not that we were doing anything wrong, and it was all natural, not harmful. Just donā€™t understand why, it was a great thread.

I was so happy, none of my friends talk about sex/naughtiness so I thought Iā€™d found my people - and what a filthy lot we are šŸ¤£
Hahaha saaaame, my best friend is still a virgin; we are polar opposites! I found my home in this thread and the Deep Secrets was my holiday home. Stay here, we're filthy but lovely :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am also gutted that the biggest secret thread has been removed. I was really enjoying the collective sharing of our lives. There was humour, passion, emotion, sex - it was great! Iā€™m a believer in ā€œif you donā€™t like something, donā€™t read itā€.

Anyway, I am yet to really get involved in these threads but I do have a bit of a thing for Raab. As a member of the Tory Party myself, I have the ability to go to conference (or did, who knows what theyā€™ll do post coronavirus) and at those, you can pretty much meet all of the main people. I am tempted! šŸ˜‚

Also, Iā€™m not interested sexually in the man at all myself, but I do wonder what Boris is like in bed. Heā€™s had so many affairs and liaisons that he canā€™t be terrible.

This has probably already been posted here, but Boris wrote a cringe book called ā€˜Seventy-two Virginsā€™ years ago. I particularly enjoy this part of The Guardianā€™s review of the book, because I can hear all of these phrases in Borisā€™ voice. šŸ˜‚

ā€œThe novelā€™s attitude to women is so sexist that, if Johnson fails to gain the premiership, he could be a good bet to screen-write the recently announced new string of Carry On movies. I counted 20 occasions on which women enter the narrative. Each time, the narrator or a character looks them up and down, phwoaring over, to take a representative selection, ā€œtits outā€, ā€œlustrous eyesā€, ā€œlong legsā€, ā€œa mega-titted six-footerā€, ā€œloads of pretty white teethā€, ā€œgood teeth and blonde hairā€, and an ā€œunambiguously exuberant bosomā€. One womanā€™s comment is attributed to ā€œpremenstrual irrationalityā€. In this context, appearances from a ā€œgirly swotā€ and a woman who looks ā€œlike a lingerie model, only cleverer and, if anything, with bigger breastsā€ count relatively as feminism.ā€

Sorry you can get access to THE Dominic Rennie Raab MP?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.