Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm last ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญstory of my life, can't even run fast with that fine specimen infront of me!!

Usual people I take it? I'm glad I didn't kick that argument off ๐Ÿ‘
Stay in here its much safer...although you might be told to wear a cupless bra and do the blinding lights dance ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm last ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญstory of my life, can't even run fast with that fine specimen infront of me!!

Usual people I take it? I'm glad I didn't kick that argument off ๐Ÿ‘
Some people just want to fight about anything. They would be better placed on Mumsnet . Just best to agree to disagree about schools. There Are no winners in that argument

Stay in here its much safer...although you might be told to wear a cupless bra and do the blinding lights dance ๐Ÿคฃ
Thatโ€™s why most of us are here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some people just want to fight about anything. They would be better placed on Mumsnet . Just best to agree to disagree about schools. There Are no winners in that argument
I agree. There's a couple of them who just want an argument. They'd fit in well on mumsnet, from what I've been told about that place ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.