Downing Street Men #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tribute act... I think I could pull off being a female Matt
I was thinking more we all come on in suits then cushtybert rips hers off and shes got a nuns outfit underneath and starts singing 'the hills are alive' with Winston then when shes finished we rip off our suits and we do the 'blinding light' titktok dance to finish 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking more we all come on in suits then cushtybert rips hers off and shes got a nuns outfit underneath and starts singing 'the hills are alive' with Winston then when shes finished we rip off our suits and we do the 'blinding light' titktok dance to finish 🤣
I’m good to be on camera now I’ve sorted my greys 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it results in us getting laid then fine by me :giggle:
Never going to work most of us are too tall. 🤣
Oh but I think we’d look so good in suits! Tailored to be kind of sexy though

• Haha
Once again I pop out for a trip to the park and we’re on thread 3!! I need to catch up. Dirty Dom has been keeping you all busy I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.