Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how Id laugh if he was crap in bed and Whitty real was the kinky one. 🤣
Probably true. I was seeing a guy years ago who was very popular with the ladies and he knew it. tit in bed. He just wanted to have sex with himself. Yet the quiet ones all seem to have enthusiasm and ability.

Reactions: 4
No way! Look in to them eyes and tell me that man isnt an ANIMAL 🐎🐎🐎🐎
I agree that he is it’s just funny we have all come to the same conclusion about him. I watched loads of videos of him on you tube today, I think I need to get out more 😂
I don’t call him dirty Dom for nothing.

• Haha
I agree that he is it’s just funny we have all come to the same conclusion about him. I watched loads of videos of him on you tube today, I think I need to get out more 😂
I don’t call him dirty Dom for nothing.
I call him daddy Dom in bed 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Matt’s got another vote in the poll, now he’s tied with Piers. I hope the Piers voters are trolling 😂

• Haha
Don’t beat yourself up, go with it !

I'll go back to hating him again soon. One day I was laughing and crying that he was the guy Boris had as his back up for when he went into hospital, the next I was watching him on youtube. I'm enjoying it while I can

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.