Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I used to have a friend who worked for an MP and she said the amount of threatening stuff that would get sent in was awful. Then you'd have the conspiracy theorists and the bored housewives 😆 she said they would probably get 10% of their mail 🤣🤣
I have a friend whose whole family is vegan and his mum is always writing to her MP about the badger cull. She buys cutesy nature cards with badgers on the front and scribbles ‘blood’ on them with red pen 🤣 My friend is constantly being rejected from jobs in the civil service despite being highly qualified and competent, he’s convinced it’s because the family are on a government watchlist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m loving that we have made Dom some dirty 50 shades of grey bastard he’s probably a really shy man in “real life”. It feeds the fantasy well though me and Dirty Dom would get on just great. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m loving that we have made Dom some dirty 50 shades of grey bastard he’s probably a really shy man in “real life”. It feeds the fantasy well though me and Dirty Dom would get on just great. 😊
No way! Look in to them eyes and tell me that man isnt an ANIMAL 🐎🐎🐎🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh how Id laugh if he was crap in bed and Whitty real was the kinky one. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it’s anything like the Chris Whitty group I’m on on Facebook it’s full of older women saying there going to marry him. If only they knew about this thread 😂😂😂😂
they sound quite boring....we're not bothered about the marriage we just want good sex and LOTS OF IT! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah, seeing how he is when challenged and when he is disagreed with makes me think he is a bit of a tit.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if we all got secretly invited to an ‘event’ at number 10. it would be absolute carnage. Boris would be like a dog with two dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.