Downing Street Men #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Boris as a mummy too, very badly wrapped up in several rolls of bog roll. Whitty would just put his lab coat on and go as an evil scientist. Raab would be Dracula, he's got the mouth to carry off fangs and would look good in a high necked black cloak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm OK, have got three days off and have got to get all my little ones school stuff together for when they start reception. I'm getting emotional already (I am always that mum crying at the gates 😂) but it's even more emotional with all this coronavirus. But I'm hoping I'll have PMQs to get me through 😂

Im mardy today though as due on and I hate the world and the majority of people in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m at my mums at the moment as we’re having lunch here as it’s the anniversary of losing my dad 8 years ago so my brother, son and I have come over to spoil my mum for the day.

ive also got to sort all the back to school stuff too for weds. I’m going to miss my little helper round the house but good to get back to a routine (plus watching parliament channel 😉 )

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m at my mums at the moment as we’re having lunch here as it’s the anniversary of losing my dad 8 years ago so my brother, son and I have come over to spoil my mum for the day.

ive also got to sort all the back to school stuff too for weds. I’m going to miss my little helper round the house but good to get back to a routine (plus watching parliament channel 😉 )
Thinking of you and your family today. Hope you have a lovely day sharing memories ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thinking of you and your family today. Hope you have a lovely day sharing memories ❤
Ah thank you. Griefs a funny one isn’t it- I don’t feel sad today and I’m fine just having a laugh about great memories but then it can hit you like a ton of bricks on a random Thursday.

Are we on the 24 hours countdown now for the lads?!

Reactions: 1
Ah thank you. Griefs a funny one isn’t it- I don’t feel sad today and I’m fine just having a laugh about great memories but then it can hit you like a ton of bricks on a random Thursday.

Are we on the 24 hours countdown now for the lads?!
Grief is a weird thing, always gets you at the oddest of times. I'm never sad on days I feel I should miss them, then other normal days it's like they've just died.

This is the count down, I made them start work 0800 😂😂

Screenshot_20200831_105636.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a transcript to finish, which may not all get done today as it's a fairly long one, and then I'm treating myself to a week off - first one this year!! (This may or may not be connected to the amount of housework that needs doing before the annual visit of Her Majesty My Mother commencing in 13 days' time ;) )

Reactions: 5
roll on tomz afternoon when matt in house of commons at half 2 cant wait

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.