Downing Street Men #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gym&Tonic matt mant do the questions tomz before he goes to sulfork i know he is on sky news with kay burley at 7.05

Morning. Hope everyone is OK? I've got my youngest off school as they were sick yesterday. I don't think it was illness as they told me they just ate too much cheese and apparently kept eating lunch after so sounds like they maybe choked a bit but any sickness is an immediate 48 hrs off school so I have a friend for the day. I have a blood test this morning then im cleaning upstairs and changing beds.

But more excitingly Raab was in my dream. Sadly before anything too steamy happened my youngest woke me up to ask for weetabix. The kid is a cock block 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Matt just been on lbc and presenter said u can go and have a early lunch today matt said i just had my breakfast!! They going tp announce later i think about flu package for winter!

new thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.