Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Falkor

VIP Member
Matt's a fan of the closed croc clog so probably best suited to him

Apparently matt is doing a covid update just after 10 🤷‍♀️
Mr F has closed croc clogs. He sits with his legs crossed at the ankles and every time his feet move they make a squeaking noise. Drives me NUTS! I'd advise Jo and Gym&Tonic to get Matt out of the habit of wearing them ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I have secret fantasies of sordid sex with Secretary of State for Health and Social Care. My life is really shit clearly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
It’s like a very very nice version of mumsnet! Everyone on this thread is lovely, it’s light hearted and there’s no bitching, it’s like a comfy pair of slippers and on occasion an uncomfortable thong 😂
I do love it here, you are my people. It never fails to cheer me up

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Falkor

VIP Member
Let's see, nights out...

Boris - rugger-clad group of lads on a pub crawl involving vast quantities of alcohol, probably someone doing a yard of ale, and everyone being egged on to do increasingly stupid dares by the rest of the group thumping on the tables. Inevitably going to end up staggering down a road carrying a traffic cone or two.

Rishi - discreet, extremely expensive restaurant, quite probably a private dining room.

Matt - night out in a country pub, guaranteed to fall asleep with his head on your shoulder by 10pm, making cute snuffly snoring noises.

Raab - bad boy who'll pick you up in a club and end up shagging you in an alley next to a wheelie bin

Whitty - BDSM play party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Thanks... She's obviously an Amateur 🙊
Total. Everyone knows this is the thread to be a part of if you have a weird sexual fantasy about a tory mp (or chief medical officers/leader of the oppositions/but not Gove because he is pissy/or Rees Mogg because that's really fucking wrong)

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ok. I might burst a few Rishi bubbles here but i feel the need to inform. Make of it what you will. The chancellor dined at Soho little house Mayfair this eve. Sat side by side with his wife at the back of the restaurant but facing all the diners. Looks 18 in the flesh, wind could topple him over. Trousers 1.5 inches too short with a pair of floppy, unstructured tennis shoes. Sorry to be bring you such sad sartorial news in these unprecedented times. Glossy hair the only redeeming feature.
I can confirm that wasn't his wife..Im his wife and I did not go to Mayfair the other evening. :giggle:

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Poll ideas
Who has the biggest cock
Who has acted like the biggest cock
Which one of us will get to see one of their cocks
Can we get photo evidence of one of their cocks
How much do the honeys like saying cock
😂🙌

• Haha