Downing Street Men #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably said it like this "Nur-eugh-ses". Dirty boy
I think Matt would be surrounded by nurses 24/7 if he could. Itโ€™s his ultimate fantasy. Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll love the fact that they want to tell him off.

Just because there's always a good reason to watch this

I love his face here. Itโ€™s like โ€˜wow look itโ€™s a woman!โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ He blushes when he talks to female journalists, Iโ€™m amazed heโ€™s managed to actually find a wife and allegedly have at least one affair. Heโ€™s so awkward with women๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
I think Matt would be surrounded by nurses 24/7 if he could. Itโ€™s his ultimate fantasy. Iโ€™m sure heโ€™ll love the fact that they want to tell him off.

I love his face here. Itโ€™s like โ€˜wow look itโ€™s a woman!โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ He blushes when he talks to female journalists, Iโ€™m amazed heโ€™s managed to actually find a wife and allegedly have at least one affair. Heโ€™s so awkward with women๐Ÿ˜‚
It's all an act, he pretends to be all shy and awkward and then before you know it he's taken off your bra with one hand*

*allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Heโ€™s wearing Skechers Go Walks. I have a pair of those as well!๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s a very serious catalogue pose heโ€˜s doing isnt it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whenever he wears a shirt like that he always puts a T shirt underneath. What is he trying to hide? Come on Matt show use your hairy chest please!

my friends just txted me sayin matt in the times paper and they going to bring up the paper later!! yay lol

Afternoon all. Had a child free evening with my bestie last night so Wagamama and lots of Prosecco was consumed. She had a drink from my Whitty mug and was bemused ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just caught up on the thread;

@coconochanel loving the date updates. Just see him however much feels comfortable for you both. Thereโ€™s no right or wrong IMO.

@jo30 like others have said theres a lid for every pan so donโ€™t settle for less than you deserve โค The older Iโ€™ve got the less of a duck I give about what others think of my appearance. My bf said the other day that I looked like a toddler (pink hair, yellow jumpsuit and multicoloured face mask ๐Ÿ˜‚ )

And I love the fact Iโ€™ve seen the excited Matt boner vid again! Never gets old.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon all. Had a child free evening with my bestie last night so Wagamama and lots of Prosecco was consumed. She had a drink from my Whitty mug and was bemused ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just caught up on the thread;

@coconochanel loving the date updates. Just see him however much feels comfortable for you both. Thereโ€™s no right or wrong IMO.

@jo30 like others have said theres a lid for every pan so donโ€™t settle for less than you deserve โค The older Iโ€™ve got the less of a duck I give about what others think of my appearance. My bf said the other day that I looked like a toddler (pink hair, yellow jumpsuit and multicoloured face mask ๐Ÿ˜‚ )

And I love the fact Iโ€™ve seen the excited Matt boner vid again! Never gets old.
i know matt is a babe so bad so cute

just chilling out now just cut grass

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.