Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
coming up the honeys meet rishi and will we ever see cushtybert again or will she be tied in Whittys red room forever:oops:
Im too excited.

I've no shame, I'm watching BBC parliament ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no sign of our men yet but they are talking about the past week so I can only hope ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I might just go and look on YouTube now!๐Ÿ˜‚
he doesn't do it all the time though

bed time still feel crap hope a good nite mant work if not ring up work and not go it
Nite guys

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

I'm doing absolutely nothing! Babysat yesterday, and last night, and been awake since 3:30am ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Morning, have had a lie in because I was exhausted after yesterdays shift. Nothing planned for today except watching venom with my older kids tonight

Reactions: 2
Morning. Im currently sat in McDonaldโ€™s drive thru queue with my bf waiting for a McMuffin โค

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For some reason an advert for menโ€™s underpants popped up when I was reading this thread just now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.