Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey guys hope it warm where u are me and Matt in pool again he got his pink shorts on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
* In Doms office*
'you know ladies I was disappointed you voted Matt as your overall no1'
coconochanel' well you lost points refusing to take a knee'
Dom 'is that right?'
Platypusfattypus 'Id get on both my knees for you Mr Raab'
'That would be a good start' he says licking his lips *phone rings*
'yes?..right...ok I will let her know?' puts phone down
'Which one of you is cushtybert?'
cushtybert 'me'
Dom' well Chris Whitty is on his way up to meet you and Winston. he said to meet him at outside the front door'
cushtybert 'really oh gosh I better get going then'
renegeadancer' good luck and show him what your made of'
cushtybert cracking her whip 'dont worry I will'.
'Dom' now where were we?'
coconochanel 'platypusfattypus was saying she'd get on her knees for you'
Dom 'ahh yes.. well I tell you what you lot go and visit Rishi while platypuss makes it up to me for voting Matt no1'
jo30 'good idea come on lets go' she says as Dom starts to undo his belt

*back outside no10*
security guy 'how long are those women going to be I thought they were only having a quick me and greet with the Prime Minister? they've been in there for over an hour and this goat has pooped all over the steps theres no way Im cleaning that up!'
policeman ' get the cleaner to come and do it'
security guy' yes I think I will. Oh hello professor'
Whitty 'hello how are you? spotting the goat and this must be Winston'
security' it sure is'
whitty stroking winston and doesnt notice cushtybert coming out the door 'hello Winston you are a handsome chap'
cushtybert 'Mr Whitty'
Whitty looking up and taking in cushtyberts beauty' hello you must be cushtybert'
'I am, pleased to meet you, I see you've met Winston'
whitty 'I have and hes a character isnt he?''
'he sure is' she says as Winston begins to eat Whittys tie.
cushtybert' no Winston stop that, that's naughty' sorry about that professor'.
whitty laughing 'its ok'
cushtybert 'I hope you didn't mind me asking to meet you I know your very busy'
Whitty 'oh no its fine, its just not a lot of people are allowed in my laboratory all at once it has to be kept sterile and covid free'
cushtybert 'Oh I understand that Mr Whitty anyway the other honeys are meeting Raab at the minute'
Whitty' Yes I know. as you are on our own would you like a quick tour of my office and laboratory?'
cushtybert' oh yes please'
'Hey! what about this goat?' the security man he shouts as they walk off down the street.
Woohooo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heโ€™s blowing me a kiss here, anyone know where the building is by him?! I gather thatโ€™s his office, just want to know for future stalking reasons ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

77CC4419-E8AA-4546-9C18-47BB93A6AEE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Heโ€™s got a chin dimple!!!! Why didnโ€™t I notice that before!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

So heโ€™s in a building with a crane outside and a flag...that narrows it down then ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Its the lloyds building. *edited* no just checked dont think its that one..

Reactions: 2
I know that Mattโ€™s mum lives in little village about 20 minutes away from me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.