Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that could be the next plot twist Chris Whitty turns out to be a cross dresser?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
rite that me gone up early for work finish at.1 tomz.yay nite guys

Goodnight. Maybe youโ€™ll dream of Matt again!
I always do but sometimes when I can't asleep I don't god I am weird

And farts and stale B.O.

Looks like Raab works right into the night. Heโ€™s just updated his Facebook and itโ€™s showing on my feed AGAIN!

Poor Whitty. We need to check with @cushtybert who she would prefer
One of the fan clubs was set up for Whitty after the whole Lauren Harris thing ...
Anyway...... In serious talk that actor whose name I canโ€™t remember properly Jason? Has already been asked about playing Whitty in a film. Will find a photo as canโ€™t remember his name
I would personally like Damien Lewis please ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Maybe I would watch. Just saying

Poor Whitty. But he looks great in a dress !
He looks great in anything ๐Ÿ˜

Jason Watkins!! Thatโ€™s the one...god that was bugging me ๐Ÿ˜‚ bloody good actor think heโ€™s be great in all fairness if weโ€™re really being serious. I can see a film being made about all this in a few years
Anyway..morning honeys, happy Friday and last day of home school!!! We made it woohoo ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Last edited:
  • Heart
One of the fan clubs was set up for Whitty after the whole Lauren Harris thing ...
Anyway...... In serious talk that actor whose name I canโ€™t remember properly Jason? Has already been asked about playing Whitty in a film. Will find a photo as canโ€™t remember his name
I would personally like Damien Lewis please ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

He looks great in anything ๐Ÿ˜

Jason Watkins!! Thatโ€™s the one...god that was bugging me ๐Ÿ˜‚ bloody good actor think heโ€™s be great in all fairness if weโ€™re really being serious. I can see a film being made about all this in a few years
Anyway..morning honeys, happy Friday and last day of home school!!! We made it woohoo ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Morning, I'm not usually up this early but Im full of beans. So Im having my morning cup of tea (no not yorkshire, I prefer Tetley but dont tell Rishi):giggle:and a scroll on here.

Morning! I finally had a dream that featured some of the boys.

I was in a hotel room with Gok Wan, Rishi and Matt and I was trying hard to sleep but they all kept wanting to talk to me about sex in the city episodes.

who knows what the hell that means!! So random! Iโ€™ve woken up more tired than when I went to sleep last night ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I forgot who I was with lol...Dom and his honey coloured tie was just shown on the news and Iโ€™ve gone โ€˜oohโ€™ and my kids just gone whoโ€™s that with a puzzled look . Iโ€™m thinking Iโ€™m on here ffs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m up early for me as well, but it looks like itโ€™s going to be such a lovely sunny day,.

• Heart
morning guys hope ur well had a weird dream off Matt last nite!! Roll on 1 seen on house of commons Boris is making a statement at 2.00

Reactions: 4
Morning! I finally had a dream that featured some of the boys.

I was in a hotel room with Gok Wan, Rishi and Matt and I was trying hard to sleep but they all kept wanting to talk to me about sex in the city episodes.

who knows what the hell that means!! So random! Iโ€™ve woken up more tired than when I went to sleep last night ๐Ÿ˜‚
That means you've been on the Gok wan and sex and the city threads. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.