Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a very stable sex desk, I agree. You can then move into the shag pile carpet. Pump pump squirt
Pump pump pump pump pump pymp pump pump pump...... (and so on and so on) pump pump pump pymp pump pump pump pump pump pump pymp pump pump pump... (still going) pump pump pump pymp pump pump pump pump pump pump pymp pump pump pump.... Add a lot more

And squirt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There will be no finesse from my end, I'll be in my element. He looks like he has some comfy chairs in that room so you can watch in comfort πŸ˜‚
Who needs finesse, you just go girl. Maybe you could just report back , I think I’d feel inferior if I watched

There will be no finesse from my end, I'll be in my element. He looks like he has some comfy chairs in that room so you can watch in comfort πŸ˜‚
Reverse cowgirl on that desk with lots of shrieking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hmmm bic dick, thin lips......

He is fit in that photo though

Who needs finesse, you just go girl. Maybe you could just report back , I think I’d feel inferior if I watched

Reverse cowgirl on that desk with lots of shrieking
Nothing to see here. Just me and Raab cuddling up, holding hands in a nice way

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was going to reply but decided just not to ... maybe delete that bit u don’t want a warning ⚠
Ah yes. I'm going to get told off aren't I. I don't want him to choke me though, not into that. Just a nice gentle hold πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Please don't ban me before coconochanel writes the next chapter πŸ™

I've edited it but you've quoted it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
PA 'ahh there you are wheres the other two?'
cushtybert 'with Mr Hancock we just popped out to check on Winston my goat'
PA 'oh I see well theres been a change of plan Mr Raab wants to see you next'
coconochanel 'what about Rishi?'
PA' you can see him later Mr Raab insisted you meet him next'
platypussfattypus 'really?!'
PA' yes' knocks on Matts door
'
come in'
PA 'Im just taking the ladies to see Mr Raab'
straightening his tie 'yes yes of course, well lovely to see you all its been an absolute pleasure and hope to see you again soon' he says while giving gym&tonic and boredofthegram a cheeky grin.
Boredofthegram 'oh no Mr Hancock its been OUR pleasure'
gym&tonic 'yes see you soon Mr Hancock' she winks as they all leave the office.

*phone rings*
Boris 'Boris Johnson speaking?'
Raab' Boris its dom'
Boris 'hello Dominic what can I do for you?'
Dom ' you've met the downing street honeys havent you?'
Boris 'yes'
Dom 'well what are they like? they're coming to meet me in a few minutes'
Boris 'They are lovely ladies such a hoot'

Dom 'yes but are they...attractive?'
'Boris' ha well put it this way old boy in the word of Van Tam Id tear the pants off any of them'
Dom 'yes but you'd tear the knickers off most women. what are my fans like'
Boris 'Ive told you they are fine filly's, ones got gorgeous red hair looks a bit like that actress
Dom 'what actress ?'
Boris 'er ah you know she was in that well known film'
Dom 'Julia roberts in Pretty woman?'
Boris 'no no no the one on the boat'
Dom 'the one on the boat....titanic kate winslet?'
Boris' Thats the one'
Dom 'really. well Im glad Ive put my honey coloured tie on that will give me some brownie points'
Boris ' Dominic you've read the thread once you lick your lips they will be putty in your hands old boy putty in your hands'
Dom 'or even breasts and buttocks in my hands ha ha'
Boris 'you dirty dog.'
Dom 'Oh I can hear talking I think they are here, speak to you later'
Boris 'yes see you later and good luck'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so excited 😁😁😁😁

Id quite like to be called a fine filly by Boris. It would make me all giggly. Still don't want to shag him though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.