Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I be your midwife?

Morning fellow downing street appreciators. I've been all domesticated and done my housework. I'm currently deciding whether to buy a dress I've seen, I don't need a new dress but I do like it.

Also I had a Downing street dream!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

With John Prescott. Thankfully there were no sexy times or lustful gazes. I served him a drink in the club I was working in.
Buy the dress. You’ve got lots of important engagements coming up. Maybe a Hello
Cover , who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A tattle baby. Half Whitty half zoella. Exciting times. I bet Whitty will document the growth on a spreadsheet and he can probably tell you the exact time he/she was conceived in the red room. I am
available for God Parenting Duty. Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my mum thought matt was in house of commons in a pink dress and it is priti patel lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hope matt does a q&a soon got so questions for him lol

i just thought of something i worder if matt wears tight or loose boxers to bed lol

Reactions: 1
hope matt does a q&a soon got so questions for him lol

i just thought of something i worder if matt wears tight or loose boxers to bed lol
Loose pink silk ones and socks with sock suspenders

• Haha
*In a office in downing St*
'Afternoon Rishi' Boris says coming in and plonking himself down in a chair
'
Afternoon Prime Minister'
'and how are you on this bright sunny day and how's the lovely coco?'
'oh she's fine thank you she busy organizing our Party'
'Ah Yes I thought Id not seen her around here for a while, I'll you what chap you've got a diamond there'
'oh I know'
'you want to get on and put a ring on her finger before some other fellow comes and steals her from under your nose'
'sorry Im late' matt says rushing in. 'everything ok' he asks a visible annoyed Rishi
Rishi 'yes everything's fine..shell we start?'

*later that evening after making herself something to eat and having a bath to pass the time gym&tonic sees it 9.05pm and decides now is about the right time to call Matt's office.
' Health department how can I help you?'
' Hi can you put me through to Matt Hancocks office please?'
'please hold the line' the woman on the line says as it bleeps
PA 'Mr Hancock's office how can I help you?
'Oh hi Sandra its gym&tonic can I speak to Matt please?'
PA 'Oh hi, yes I will just go and see if hes available' comes back a few seconds later 'hello? sorry he's not in his office can I take a message?'
'Oh no its ok thank you it can wait'
PA 'oh ok bye then'
'bye' a shaken gym&tonic she says before putting the phone down.

• Wow
*In a office in downing St*
'Afternoon Rishi' Boris says coming in and plonking himself down in a chair
'
Afternoon Prime Minister'
'and how are you on this bright sunny day and how's the lovely coco?'
'oh she's fine thank you she busy organizing our Party'
'Ah Yes I thought Id not seen her around here for a while, I'll you what chap you've got a diamond there'
'oh I know'
'you want to get on and put a ring on her finger before some other fellow comes and steals her from under your nose'
'sorry Im late' matt says rushing in. 'everything ok' he asks a visible annoyed Rishi
Rishi 'yes everything's fine..shell we start?'

*later that evening after making herself something to eat and having a bath to pass the time gym&tonic sees it 9.05pm and decides now is about the right time to call Matt's office.
' Health department how can I help you?'
' Hi can you put me through to Matt Hancocks office please?'
'please hold the line' the woman on the line says as it bleeps
PA 'Mr Hancock's office how can I help you?
'Oh hi Sandra its gym&tonic can I speak to Matt please?'
PA 'Oh hi, yes I will just go and see if hes available' comes back a few seconds later 'hello? sorry he's not in his office can I take a message?'
'Oh no its ok thank you it can wait'
PA 'oh ok bye then'
'bye' a shaken gym&tonic she says before putting the phone down.
Love the jealous streak in Rishi πŸ˜† but is Matt cheating on gym with Rishi?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.