Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A baby!!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ
Can I be your midwife?

Morning fellow downing street appreciators. I've been all domesticated and done my housework. I'm currently deciding whether to buy a dress I've seen, I don't need a new dress but I do like it.

Also I had a Downing street dream!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

With John Prescott. Thankfully there were no sexy times or lustful gazes. I served him a drink in the club I was working in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ive sat through almost an hour of this so far and no Whitty :(
Can I be your midwife?

Yes!!!!
Can I be your midwife?

Morning fellow downing street appreciators. I've been all domesticated and done my housework. I'm currently deciding whether to buy a dress I've seen, I don't need a new dress but I do like it.

Also I had a Downing street dream!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

With John Prescott. Thankfully there were no sexy times or lustful gazes. I served him a drink in the club I was working in.
buy it!! show us what it looks like

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought I'd missed him where is he. Did you forget to release him from the rack?

It's this one but I've just seen it's on sale now too!!

A tattle baby, is Matt cheating, did Van Tam tear the pants out of Paris, is Raabs desk still standing, has Coco and Rishi managed to christen every room of their mansion.....this saga is the best one ever.

• Haha
ooh thats pretty and a bargain in the sale, you have to get it now.
Whitty is there, just hasn't been asked a question yet
Oh I turned it in late and because he wasn't talking I assumed I'd missed him. I'll turn it back over once I've wrestled the remote off my youngest.

I've bought it. I love green and whilst I have too many dresses I don't have a green one.

Reactions: 2
Oh I turned it in late and because he wasn't talking I assumed I'd missed him. I'll turn it back over once I've wrestled the remote off my youngest.

I've bought it. I love green and whilst I have too many dresses I don't have a green one.
I'll shout when he's on 😁

Reactions: 1
Oh my god this has been the best week ever!!!!

We just need Rishi and then PMQs and we've had a clean sweep

He keeps looking at your tits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tit, I've just thought how nice Hunt is looking. This needs to stop now

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my god this has been the best week ever!!!!

We just need Rishi and then PMQs and we've had a clean sweep

He keeps looking at your tits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tit, I've just thought how nice Hunt is looking. This needs to stop now
Ooh he's being very strict today, going to get it in the red room later, I've moved to the other side of the room now 😁

• Haha
Ooh he's being very strict today, going to get it in the red room later, I've moved to the other side of the room now 😁
These committees are so much more entertaining in our version. I'm impressed he's not losing his train of thought the amount he is looking at you. He's doing well.

Lovely brown eyes too

Reactions: 1
He’s very smiley today
It's because of cushtyberts tits. He knows they are all his once the committee is done

Oh I'm so so disappointed with the top 5 except Whitty. They all voted against new clause 17.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.