Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need the tea!! Why has neveah left. The mum reminds me of someone who would be involved in some strange cult. Things don't seem right to me.

Reactions: 5
I know Nevaeh’s bio mother was very much trying to get Nevaeh and Dayshawn back so it’s possible she has returned to her bio mum. It’s also possible she’s moved somewhere else that the bio mum can’t can’t contact her because by all accounts (Facebook posts etc) it had become quite harassing behaviour. Wherever she is I hope she’s safe and happy.

Also worth noting it was never meant to be a forever thing, it’s was meant to be for the summer and that was back in May 22. So they’ve been there a lot longer than expected. Probably due to unstable bio parents.

Reactions: 2
A few months back there was an incident at the Dougherty house and Neveah was hospitalised. Apparently she range her real Mum who arranged for a relative to come get her and take her to the ER. Apparently Alisha turned on her Mum and got a restraining order against her. Make of that what you will. A podcaster (won’t say his name) says she has defo not gone to live with her Mum. N always seemed so vulnerable and scared.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A few months back there was an incident at the Dougherty house and Neveah was hospitalised. Apparently she range her real Mum who arranged for a relative to come get her and take her to the ER. Apparently Alisha turned on her Mum and got a restraining order against her. Make of that what you will. A podcaster (won’t say his name) says she has defo not gone to live with her Mum. N always seemed so vulnerable and scared.
Oh I really hope she is OK, such a vulnerable age too

I know Nevaeh’s bio mother was very much trying to get Nevaeh and Dayshawn back so it’s possible she has returned to her bio mum. It’s also possible she’s moved somewhere else that the bio mum can’t can’t contact her because by all accounts (Facebook posts etc) it had become quite harassing behaviour. Wherever she is I hope she’s safe and happy.

Also worth noting it was never meant to be a forever thing, it’s was meant to be for the summer and that was back in May 22. So they’ve been there a lot longer than expected. Probably due to unstable bio parents.
How is this stuff publicly available on fb? Isn’t that just really concerning for the poor kid.

Reactions: 1
I mean Alicia puts all her kids lives on instagram and you tube. Their adoption stories their diagnoses their medication requirements. None of that should be available for public consumption. Children cannot give informed consent. They just see it all as a game.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And she was all for keeping siblings together :( I really hope this doesn’t affect N and D too bad 😭😭
They’re both of the age that they have a say in where they live so it will have been partly their decision.
Nevaeh is with her elder brother. The bio mum doesn’t have custody and has neglected them over the years so in my eyes doesn’t deserve them.

They’re both of the age that they have a say in where they live so it will have been partly their decision.
Nevaeh is with her elder brother. The bio mum doesn’t have custody and has neglected them over the years so in my eyes doesn’t deserve them.
I know this but it just makes me sad they’re not together :(

If N is watching this I feel like it must be such a gut punch to see her removed from the line up so easily, erased like she never existed

What I find ironic is that she fostered P and B because they were going to be spilt up. But it’s ok for N and D to be split up?

I heard rumours that Alicia said if you’re not going to be in videos there’s no point you being here??

I heard rumours that Alicia said if you’re not going to be in videos there’s no point you being here??
That’s not true.
N had a mental health incident in the home and was removed to protect the other children. Her bio mother was not a suitable placement for her so her elder brother currently has custody. She had also spent some time in a mental health facility prior to that.

• Sad
That’s not true.
N had a mental health incident in the home and was removed to protect the other children. Her bio mother was not a suitable placement for her so her elder brother currently has custody. She had also spent some time in a mental health facility prior to that.
How do you know this? And why would it happen to coincide with D’s permanent custody ruling? I get the impression N asked to leave