Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 can’t she just be a nice, kind person who wants to help children? Not everyone has mental health problems.
She clearly isn't or she would do that without blasting each and every single thing she does on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🤔 can’t she just be a nice, kind person who wants to help children? Not everyone has mental health problems.
Nah this woman does not give her kids any privacy and uses them for views...she is not nice and kind...

Reactions: 8
Or maybe she has just found a way of making a lot of money. To me the way she is making the money is not something I would chose to do. It does smack of exploitation and the consequences of exposing the childhoods of children that have already been unstable on line will come to a head for the Dougherty’s sooner rather than later. That is not mental illness it is making a life choice. A bad one!

Reactions: 1
Or maybe she has just found a way of making a lot of money. To me the way she is making the money is not something I would chose to do. It does smack of exploitation and the consequences of exposing the childhoods of children that have already been unstable on line will come to a head for the Dougherty’s sooner rather than later. That is not mental illness it is making a life choice. A bad one!
I don't think she should be allowed to foster/adopt any more kids (hopefully she won't anyway) with the disregard she has for their privacy. Maybe when she started adopting her intentions were good but they're definitely not now, she uses those kids for social media fame. Her kids are probably being bullied in school because she's revealed all their medical issues. She also favours the biological ones, it is really really obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dayshawns birthday party. Did u hear Josh swear and Dayshawn has a love bite on his neck. The kid is just 13!!! Supervise your kids!

Reactions: 2
She also bought 12 iPhone 14s as xmas gifts. Who gives a four year old a phone let alone the latest must expensive model. I don’t get it?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The latest shopping haul is actually ridiculous! Who 'impulse buys' an arcade game? Those things cost like hundreds if not thousands of pounds!?! They then bought 12 iPhone 14s. I can understand maybe getting one for a few of the older kids but most of the kids are under 12. Like which 5 year old needs a phone?

Reactions: 4
Where does she get her money from is family allowance a thing where she’s from like does anyone work

Reactions: 1
I’ve been blocked for saying that the child who’s left will have the best of both now - continued revenue from her appearances in the media content but no more Trueman show! Obviously the truth hurts 😂

Reactions: 3