Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching these guys a little while ago, initially thought they were OK

But

How much CRAP do those kids eat? Why does she buy SO much food - when she has cupboards and freezers full?

Reactions: 5
She revealed that some of the kids are incontinent and wear nappies still. She's absolutely awful, they all must get bullied at school bad enough already, especially the teens when she makes them wear matching clothes and shows herself making their lunch with their names.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She revealed that some of the kids are incontinent and wear nappies still. She's absolutely awful, they all must get bullied at school bad enough already, especially the teens when she makes them wear matching clothes and shows herself making their lunch with their names.
Nooooooo!!

Why would you tell the world this?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm all for adoption from foster care obviously but surely there has to be a limit to the number of kids,kids need attention and time not just food and with so many they don't have time to spend with them as individuals,Granny and Grandad are bringing them to their events,which is great every so often,but not on a regular basis.

Reactions: 6
I hate to say it but I honestly think she is killing them with kindness with the amount of food she is giving them

How do they genuinely afford all that food, amazon hauls etc?
Thousands in revenue, affiliate links, etc. Easy.

I quite like them and think they probably get a lot of money through ads and their fostering fees
But they're all adopted aren't they? Even if they're not, fostering fees would barely cover one grocery haul for what they buy. YouTube and TikTok is far more lucrative than people realise.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just came across them. Do they always use paper plates/cups/one use bags for lunches and things seems so wasteful and expensive!

I've followed them for a few months and thought they were lovely to open their home to children in the care system.
I think it is irresponsible. 2 adults cannot oversee the intensive and close care of that many children. Same goes for these big American religious families like the Duggars. The kids end up becoming responsible for the younger ones in a way that isnt healthy for their well-being

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just came across them. Do they always use paper plates/cups/one use bags for lunches and things seems so wasteful and expensive!
Yes this pains me. It's so wasteful and un-environmentally friendly. Plastic cutlery in their lunch bags too.

Reactions: 2
I can't for the life of me, work out why they buy so much food!
Their house/cupboards/fridges etc are all chock full, yet we still get a bragging shopping video every week.

I can't for the life of me, work out why they buy so much food!
Their house/cupboards/fridges etc are all chock full, yet we still get a bragging shopping video every week.
Its a video every week that pulls in hundreds of thousands of views so no way she's stopping, everything she does is for $$$.

My favourite shopping haul was when she bought200 dollars worth of steak. I’m divided about this family. I do think her tik tok accidentally went viral during the pandemic when she started just as something new to do. Then people began sending her family stuff and wanted them to make wish lists on Amazon just I suppose as a way of treating kids who’ve had a hard start in life. She discovered however that you tube was a way of making money and it has spiralled. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She took the video down with the gran ranting in the background pretty quick. I was a bit shocked she posted it but I just don’t think she edited it and realised what was being said in the background!!

My favourite shopping haul was when she bought200 dollars worth of steak. I’m divided about this family. I do think her tik tok accidentally went viral during the pandemic when she started just as something new to do. Then people began sending her family stuff and wanted them to make wish lists on Amazon just I suppose as a way of treating kids who’ve had a hard start in life. She discovered however that you tube was a way of making money and it has spiralled. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ She took the video down with the gran ranting in the background pretty quick. I was a bit shocked she posted it but I just don’t think she edited it and realised what was being said in the background!!
wait what happened with the gran background video?

It’s explained earlier in the thread. It was a video of pizza making or something and the gran was telling Alex off in the back ground and threatening to beat him. And Alicia was kicking off about taking Neveah to the doctor who told a vulnerable teenager she needed to lose weight. I agreed with Alicia that it was totally uncalled for and could have caused so much harm. Anyway it’s been taken down.

• Wow
I just can’t get over how much money they spend on shopping each week?! 900$! Like how on earth can you afford that

Where are they based? New York?

I just get such off vibes from her and the husband. Definitely a case of street angels, house devil's

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anybody remember when they were talking about maybe moving because people were saying there can’t be enough room in the house for 10 kids. Then she said they decided not to because James biological sister had asked them to loan her money for a deposit for a house and they were going to do that? I couldn’t believe they had the spare money to do that whilst providing let’s face it a high standard of living for 10 kids (now 12). How much does a teacher earn in the US.? They must still have state support ?

• Wow
Does anybody remember when they were talking about maybe moving because people were saying there can’t be enough room in the house for 10 kids. Then she said they decided not to because James biological sister had asked them to loan her money for a deposit for a house and they were going to do that? I couldn’t believe they had the spare money to do that whilst providing let’s face it a high standard of living for 10 kids (now 12). How much does a teacher earn in the US.? They must still have state support ?
I think everyone here underestimates quite how much people earn from YouTube, tik tok, and brand deals. They earn a lot.

Reactions: 7