Dougherty Dozen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know this? And why would it happen to coincide with D’s permanent custody ruling? I get the impression N asked to leave
It’s all very much available information on social media. Her bio mums social media is full of sensitive information as well as her own.
It didn’t coincide, it was an emergency order because of the incident.

Mum fresh baked 4 loves banana bread for breakfast she a saint or summin then bought the entire range of elf make up for one of the burthdays it must be lucrative fostering so many

Reactions: 2
Mum fresh baked 4 loves banana bread for breakfast she a saint or summin then bought the entire range of elf make up for one of the burthdays it must be lucrative fostering so many
So glad someone commenting here since this thread seems to have died a death!! Yeah she makes millions!!! Go to Dad Chat Podcast (DCP) on YouTube, that’ll open your eyes alright!!! He tots spending etc, your eyes will water!!! Also none are fostered, they are either kinship or adopted I think x

Reactions: 6
It’s not the fostering that’s lucrative, it’s the social media stuff, especially considering not many of her kids are fostered anymore.

Reactions: 4
11 happy meals for snack for brees birthday 💀 come on... James, Alex and the other teens are NOT eating no damn happy meal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a waste of food seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️ all those kids eat is sugary, fatty 💩 and carrots with Mac and cheese 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
11 happy meals for snack for brees birthday 💀 come on... James, Alex and the other teens are NOT eating no damn happy meal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 such a waste of food seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️ all those kids eat is sugary, fatty 💩 and carrots with Mac and cheese 🤢
The happy meal snack seems like an odd choice. After all the rest of the food they had before that, and with dinner still to come, the littlest ones surely couldn’t eat an entire happy meal for a snack then go on to eat dinner after. I’m sure the older ones would easily polish off a happy meal as a snack.

The happy meal snack seems like an odd choice. After all the rest of the food they had before that, and with dinner still to come, the littlest ones surely couldn’t eat an entire happy meal for a snack then go on to eat dinner after. I’m sure the older ones would easily polish off a happy meal as a snack.
They probably would but I think alot just goes in the bin.. and can you imagine the stick the teens would get at school 🤦🏼‍♀️ same as the lunches she packs. The teens don't take bags with their names on, they get lunch at school or sometimes go home for it. She's just one huge fraud who does stuff for content and it's a huge waste of food.

And everything is stone cold! But #bestmomever, right? 🤦🏻‍♀️

They’re both of the age that they have a say in where they live so it will have been partly their decision.
Nevaeh is with her elder brother. The bio mum doesn’t have custody and has neglected them over the years so in my eyes doesn’t deserve them.
Lets be real D is cashing in too look at all the electronics, fancy brand name clothes etc, he is just a kid and his love as been purchased

I cannot get my head around the mini fridge restocks - I'm no almond mum and I'm sure my kids would love that much sugar but it just seems so unnecessary to give them access to that much sweets and chocolate in a week!

Reactions: 4
I cannot get my head around the mini fridge restocks - I'm no almond mum and I'm sure my kids would love that much sugar but it just seems so unnecessary to give them access to that much sweets and chocolate in a week!
It’s shocking, especially since some of the kids now look like they’re piling on the pounds.

• Sad
I think a lot of it is just trolling. Like today there were popsicles…..in the mini fridge. I think she just buys a ton of what they want but it isn’t necessarily reserved for just that kid. It’s all way too much and they need to have it in moderation and include a lot more veggies and fruits for sure. But there’s 0 chance each individual kid is eating what they had in their fridge each week from the videos.