Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look different now but she also doesn’t look like her Instagram pics in real life 🥴

Reactions: 3
Search Donna Paul Wedding Claridges and it should work... pics and video

I'm new to this site so not sure about rules about links etc, sorry!

Reactions: 2
Thanks - she has photoshopped her waist a lot.

its obvious they cannot afford that wedding - legitimately (if they can fine but it doesn’t add up).

• Haha
Search Donna Paul Wedding Claridges and it should work... pics and video

I'm new to this site so not sure about rules about links etc, sorry!
You’re just not allowed to post shortened links has to be clear what the link is for.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe it. She’s a fraud in business and a catfish. I wonder what else she lies about?

Also cringey wedding photos. He looked happier to see some Louis Vuitton flip flops rather than her on their big day.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she looks that that different I think she just got chin and lip filler and liposuction I just find it weird that her family let her marry a criminal did they not question how they could afford the wedding.. that’s what I find weird lol

edit: tit never mind! Just saw the video she looks different

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t think she looks that that different I think she just got chin and lip filler and liposuction I just find it weird that her family let her marry a criminal did they not question how they could afford the wedding.. that’s what I find weird lol
He’s not an out there fraudster he has business to cover up the fraud and money laundering you’d be suprised how many people do that

She’s had fillers, nose job, gastric band, lipo and then BBL.

They all get caught in the end.

peter virdee a British billionaire got arrested for fraud yesterday at Heathrow airport,

they watched him for ages. Now he will be extradited to Germany - look him up. He was a criminal mastermind - mixing with the queen. His time was up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What do they do when they look at the mirror?
If I edited my photo I would have severe depression.
I have never edited my photos nor would I want to.
I don’t understand it. I guess I never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have seen her with him & she doesn’t look anything like those pictures. Her skin isn’t smooth (none of ours is!). She is faking her look. What happens at the master class when people see someone else?

mind - I did see her 3 years ago!

edit: tit never mind! Just saw the video she looks different
Yes, the difference is definitely more obvious in the video!

I love tattle 😂 thanks for the tea @ohthereyouare
I am shoooockeed! I cant believe thats her! Teo looks beautiful on those pics though.
also not to be a witch but 😂 …he must have money because who wants to shag that!