Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram is just bizarre there’s nothing about her salons anymore she just keeps putting up stories about people taking pictures of her in her car and following her as if she’s being stalked or something ? It’s just really weird

Reactions: 1
Why is Teo pretending to be Donna on companies house ? She has two birth dates on there and one of them is donnas 🤔

Why is Teo pretending to be Donna on companies house ? She has two birth dates on there and one of them is donnas 🤔
please can you paste the dress with her side knicker showing. She has blocked me and I need that to stay on here 😂

show me a serious female company CEO with a knicker dress on public display.Pleazzzzze

Might be a stupid question, but how is this still going on? Has no one reported her company for money laundering or anything? I can tolerate her up to a point, but not when she preaches over stupid stuff, like Andrew Tate and how he speaks facts - stfu.

She clearly is unstable and uses Instagram to call out her man’s “sidepieces” who she believes are all following her on IG for whatever reason.

Her and her sisters appearances is the epitome of a Becky.

Also, not everyone wants to be a #bossbabe and neither is she either, her whole “career” has been hanging onto the coattails of Nigerian criminals and cleaning their cash for them.

Reactions: 6
She is the furthest thing from a respectable business or career woman 🤣 those ridiculous things she posts on her stories aren’t doing much for her reputation either. At least get some enriching hobbies, take up a sport, pick up a book. Donna you’re too old for this behaviour

I think the dress is Gucci 🤷‍♀️
the side of the dress shoes a cut out with a thong.

it looks trashy.

this is the problem. She has no idea of how to be classy.

she represents loud, trashy logo mania.

she can only show off her lifestyle because she knows it’s not legit or that it will last.

she is on borrowed time and she knows it.

boss babe with no entry anywhere officially in her company name. I wonder why?

Reactions: 2
the side of the dress shoes a cut out with a thong.

it looks trashy.

this is the problem. She has no idea of how to be classy.

she represents loud, trashy logo mania.

she can only show off her lifestyle because she knows it’s not legit or that it will last.

she is on borrowed time and she knows it.

boss babe with no entry anywhere officially in her company name. I wonder why?
I suppose she knows she’s not legit so the businesses are protected under Teo’s name and her husband who seems to be a normal man too.

Teo is an accountant and I’m pretty sure under industry code of ethics she could be struck off for this.

If she's supporting Andrew Tate then she's as good as admitted the business is just a front for washing her scammer husband's dirty money he "provides."

🤣 Everyone knows that Tate doesn't believe in boss babes and thinks women should be chained to the kitchen and totally financially dependent on a man, any woman who was a "successful businesswoman" wouldn't give anything he says the time of day, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ make of that what you will.

If she's supporting Andrew Tate then she's as good as admitted the business is just a front for washing her scammer husband's dirty money he "provides."

🤣 Everyone knows that Tate doesn't believe in boss babes and thinks women should be chained to the kitchen and totally financially dependent on a man, any woman who was a "successful businesswoman" wouldn't give anything he says the time of day, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ make of that what you will.
How did she support him?

he is a trafficker. I do feel bad for women like this. Why risk a few years of flashy lifestyle for a lifetime in prison?

it’s all to show off a lifestyle on the socials to people she doesn’t know. It’s tragic.

the thing dress has outlined how bad this is. It’s bad.

How did she support him?

he is a trafficker. I do feel bad for women like this. Why risk a few years of flashy lifestyle for a lifetime in prison?

it’s all to show off a lifestyle on the socials to people she doesn’t know. It’s tragic.

the thing dress has outlined how bad this is. It’s bad.
I haven't seen her reposting him personally butttt if someone says it, I believe them..logic and critical thinking don't exactly seem Donna's strong point 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Sad thing is , is that I used to respect her so much because I thought she had genuinely built her business herself the worst thing about it all is her attitude and how demeaning she is to other women when all she is is a money launderer who’s had a lot of surgery
I’m waiting for the day it all falls apart 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sad thing is , is that I used to respect her so much because I thought she had genuinely built her business herself the worst thing about it all is her attitude and how demeaning she is to other women when all she is is a money launderer who’s had a lot of surgery
The nail shops sit empty while the concerned business owner (not officially) is partying.

if my biz was in trouble I would at least be nearby trying to save it. Lol
A gangsters side piece.

didn’t she say she worked in Selfridges part-time and then had the shop in Clapham that was a preloved designer goods store until she turned it into a nail salon? She was clearly financed by her partners money to do all this as his assistant/money launderer.

Probably cause he is Nigerian with multiple aliases he needed a British passport so married her too 😂

The arrogance of her with her ugly face which she tries to distract people from with the long blonde extensions and super dark tan. When is reality she is super pale and plump with no lips 😂

• Haha
The constant close ups of her boobs and body on her stories is just getting ridiculous what on earth is she doing ?