Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t name herself in any of the companies - where is boss babe listed?

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t name herself in any of the companies - where is boss babe listed?

Eyes wide shut, manis and mochas and running in heels Ltd… everything else she’s resigned from or has been dissolved.

interestingly they’ve managed to keep all these salons open and going during the pandemic, whereas Daria Radionova had to shut down royale dolls as she said the rent increases didn’t justify keeping it going anymore.

Well she’s back from Dubai now and she’s promising something big Business wise is coming I wonder what that could be ? Teo is still off Instagram and Donna teased a picture of her new man promising to reveal him soon ……..

Well she’s back from Dubai now and she’s promising something big Business wise is coming I wonder what that could be ? Teo is still off Instagram and Donna teased a picture of her new man promising to reveal him soon ……..
Ooo show us the tease please!

It was on her Q&A stories she was asked if we were ever going to see her new man she responded with a picture of a man from the side and she said something like she’ll reveal who he is soon

Reactions: 2
Her
I’m no accountant but I do know for every limited company you can give yourself an annual tax fee divedend payment as a director and you have a 12.5k allowance that is tax free too.

Then all your expenses you can say is for business purposes including clothes, holidays, travel, entertainment, vehicle leasing etc… you can use a lot of company funds up and make it look like you don’t earn much left to tax… if that makes sense.

I know those above figures look small but if you have several companies it’s another way to run money through banks but ensuring its not taxable.

any business accounts in dubai too can’t be taxed. So they may be funnelling income from there franchises to a more tax efficient country

what’s also interesting is they promote themselves as co-founders however they don’t mutually own a single company together as directors.
Her EX has probably 8 companies on SHOT LONDON SHOT CONSULTANCY, SHOT UK
SHOT FRANCHISE ETC

Scammers.com

Teo is on Insta! Private but she is!

She will never reveal the guy and probably the guy doesn’t want to be revealed. Another Nigerian fraudster

Her

Her EX has probably 8 companies on SHOT LONDON SHOT CONSULTANCY, SHOT UK
SHOT FRANCHISE ETC

Scammers.com

Teo is on Insta! Private but she is!

She will never reveal the guy and probably the guy doesn’t want to be revealed. Another Nigerian fraudster
Every time she gets a new one she starts snapping in her car with Afro beats LOL

I suppose when you think about it , it’s actually not surprising nail bars are notorious for money laundering and if it was as easy as Donna makes it out to be there would be a million Instagrammable nail salons chains / franchisees all around London I’ve only ever seen nail’d it and townhouse

I suppose when you think about it , it’s actually not surprising nail bars are notorious for money laundering and if it was as easy as Donna makes it out to be there would be a million Instagrammable nail salons chains / franchisees all around London I’ve only ever seen nail’d it and townhouse
Her place is always empty. The Chinese places get all the clients.

With the pound crashing and interest rates up people still get their nails done but not at her place.

So now she has a new swanky store in Dubai shopping mall she’s barely mentioned it on Instagram I dunno about Teo though 🤔

Lol can’t cope with her real face. Crazy when they want to glow up they hit the self tanner. I need to tan myself because all the uglies use it and fillers and the effect isn’t minor!

Busiest time of the year and not one customer.

any other business would have closed down and owner stressed.

Reactions: 2
She and her sister have disappeared from Instagram I wonder if the law is finally catching up with them ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Any new tea? I was past her empty salon the other day. I couldn't even see any workers!

It's clear she's gone all silent as she's realised its time to fly under the radar.

Especially since the connection to the Hush Puppi fraud scandal and her husband/herself has been made.