Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the questions she’s sending herself on Instagram are actually hilariously embarrassing !

"Your aura at the masterclass was impeccable "
" I can’t believe how humble and funny you are "

I’m mean please Donna 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bolshy boss babe with no official link to her own “bizness”

Enjoy the luxury it will contrast to where you’re going babe.

Sweet jesus it's a miracle she made it through one q&a without digging out the woman her husband's dick keeps making its way into 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish she would explain how someone with no skill, own money or acumen could establish a global physical store and brand yet have it all in her sisters name?

And why the main London stores are empty?

The answer isn't manifestation.

This level of luxury kids parties etc is not normal nor the product of a nail brand that has no customers. If she had full shops and waiting lists yes maybe but she doesn’t.

She has empty shops and boss babe influencer “mates” that she no doubt pays to promote the empty shops.

The story is hollow.

Her stories are the best tho!

• Haha
What in the name of God is that outfit 😭😭😭 she looks like a bleeping monk!
The long abaya? She is trying to catch a sheikh as her breasts are always on display. It’s boring now.

She has been on a luxury holiday for months. She is heavily funded.

Reactions: 1
Iam seriously wondering who the hell is actually running nail’d it ? cuz it’s certainly not her she’s just messing around in Dubai with some rich guy all day 🤷‍♀️

Is it her husband or she’s found someone else who needs to clean their cash? Perhaps her sister is more the brains and she’s more of the front woman who likes attention.

It went very quiet on here did Donna find out and start threatening people 🤣🤣

I think more likely she read here and realised what a bleep she looked doing her broken record routine, constantly blaming the women who her fraudster boyfriend/husband tells he's single then entertains behind her back 😂😂😂😂 rather than him, when she's supposedly a "strong independent business woman" 🥴😂🤦🏻‍♀️so she's decided to reign it in loooolll

So really there's not really been anything to talk about...all she's been posting is the same old outfit pics and her kids 😴😴😴😴

Her salon is more empty than before and his new one pot coffee place is failing too.

• Heart
I do wonder where her sister went though one minute she was boasting about how much she spends on her kids and her luxury holidays then she just deleted her instagram and disappeared

So glad to have found a thread on her. I’m so confused, I’m sure her business is doing well but what’s up with her partner situation? And why is she always trying to cosplay “rich Arab wife”.

So glad to have found a thread on her. I’m so confused, I’m sure her business is doing well but what’s up with her partner situation? And why is she always trying to cosplay “rich Arab wife”.
She put something on her IG story the other day of some basic Chanel shoes or bag, like undoubtedly several thousands of pounds worth of stuff and captioned it "would love to be rich enough one day to afford this" I thought given that she used to drive a g63 a Chanel bag would be easily attainable for her so I'm a bit confused.

She used to be with some guy called Abby who aparrently made moneyyyyy through fraud, then I think he cheated on her, not sure whether they split cos of that but every opportunity she gets she does an IG q&a and asks herself questions about women who cheat with married men and completely attacks the woman who was probably told the man was divorced 😂🫣 rather than the man with a wife at home 🤷🏻‍♀️ people then thought she had some other boyfriend whilst she had a baby who was a few weeks old 🤢🤢🤢 who was aparrently buying her a fendi pram, but people have said she bought it herself and was just pretending she had a new man to make her ex jealous, I don't really know!

The businesses are thought to not do that well on the paying customer front as their only visitors to the salon are aparrently influencers on a #gifted, there's some suggestions they are a vehicle for money laundering lol

I’m honestly shocked. There I was thinking well if she can do it I can too. I had no idea

• Haha
She’s probably reining it in or playing modest now to get the attention off herself.

More she does for social media more evidence of her fraudulent ways and people wanting to grass her up to the tax man.

• Haha