Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has been really interesting.
Everything about Donna confirmed my suspicions.
It never made sense how she opened salons so quickly in a short space of time.
I also went to one of her salons and was appalled by the service, quality of nails and the salon itself was tiny.
Greed always gets you.
Boss witch equals criminals or a man’s witch.
The more you shout out how financially independent you are the most likely you are not.

Who is the paws net ? Does she have Instagram ?

I thought it was a bit odd that Teo just disappeared of Instagram and that so many nail’d it shops are opening and Donnas not mentioned any off them she just seemed to have moved to Dubai for the summer I hope she gets caught for all the scamming she’s done the fact that she’s so brazen about it makes it worse !
Her shops are awful

Reactions: 3
Dubai is very expensive. Is that coming from that “masterclass” she did?

Empty shops, no customers / any other business owner would be worried sick or present at least. She clearly doesn’t take any active role in the “business”.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a bit odd that Teo just disappeared of Instagram and that so many nail’d it shops are opening and Donnas not mentioned any off them she just seemed to have moved to Dubai for the summer I hope she gets caught for all the scamming she’s done the fact that she’s so brazen about it makes it worse !
Her shops are awful
The international ones are franchises who pay a regular % to them for using their brand, so where’s the money because the companies account surely doesn’t have those funds.

Dubai is very expensive. Is that coming from that “masterclass” she did?

Empty shops, no customers / any other business owner would be worried sick or present at least. She clearly doesn’t take any active role in the “business”.
a lot of other shady people go off to “hide” in Dubai.

this explains a bit but the likes of Hush Puppi was making a joke out of Dubai and getting too much attention, that’s why the UAE authorities cooperated with the US otherwise they generally won’t extradite anybody.

Last edited:
No doubt they are probably looking for T, D don't seem to have a care in the world!

In relation to sugar daddys , where can one find one 😅😅
These kind of men go looking for girlfriends in the makeup halls as they know pretty girls get hired there, also work in a designer menswear boutique or a private dental clinic in Mayfair or something. That’s what Duncan Bannetynes wife did.

when I was in uni (years ago) I worked in Harrods and I would literally get wealthy men ask for my number or invite me on dates every day 😂

If you’re smart you could meet your husband like this and be pretty much set up without all the hard slog of being a poor grad finding her feet 😆

Reactions: 1
Very interesting that her original and main salon In Clapham junction has a hand written note saying closed until further notice. I am aware of four salons within the area and this one is what I would argue was their most busy!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
These wealthy men upgrade their woman every few years and leave the last one badly.

These wealthy men upgrade their woman every few years and leave the last one badly.
😂 true but if that’s what the poster wanted they were decent enough tips.

it’s hard isn’t it girls with men, so many story out there of women giving there all and just being absolutely taken advantage of, ripped off and left with nothing to show for their “devotion” always make sure to keep yourself financially safe and have skills that will allow you to get by in life independently.

Very interesting that her original and main salon In Clapham junction has a hand written note saying closed until further notice. I am aware of four salons within the area and this one is what I would argue was their most busy!
really since when?

Yes it’s hard because rich men can get girls directly from
Insta with one message. There is no chasing and they get the best looking ones with the unspoken promise of an east rich life. Yet you see these guys with loads of girls all the time and the girls are younger and younger.

So if you do “get” the rich guy you get a small piece of his time at best.

Yes it’s hard because rich men can get girls directly from
Insta with one message. There is no chasing and they get the best looking ones with the unspoken promise of an east rich life. Yet you see these guys with loads of girls all the time and the girls are younger and younger.

So if you do “get” the rich guy you get a small piece of his time at best.
that’s why I’m starting to think the happiest women I come across now are rich and single 😭😂

😂 true but if that’s what the poster wanted they were decent enough tips.

it’s hard isn’t it girls with men, so many story out there of women giving there all and just being absolutely taken advantage of, ripped off and left with nothing to show for their “devotion” always make sure to keep yourself financially safe and have skills that will allow you to get by in life independently.

really since when?
Mid august x

Interestingly enough Teo has all the above companies and there way be more.

Donna has:

And more… both have a bunch of dissolved companies and also overdue accounts.

I don’t understand companies house at all does it say that nail’d it is making all that money she claims it is ?

Interestingly enough Teo has all the above companies and there way be more.

Donna has:

And more… both have a bunch of dissolved companies and also overdue accounts.
Odd, T has two different date of births listed, surely this is fraudulent!

It shows a pattern. Why so many companies and where is the money that funds the Dubai trips?

it probably started as fraud but she purchases so much van cleef and Cartier.. they must be making loads now

I swear every single "boss babe" on Instagram turns out to be a scam. I was a big fan of this one girl bbxmbaf - turns out she had a sugar daddy who did fraud before launching her brand. the trick is to marry or date a rich man and get him to invest in you. the only real boss babes left is plouise - which apparently is also questionable and conna walker ffs it's so disappointing

also why is donna not listed as a business owner on companies house.. hmm and why are the accounts showing that they only made 24k in 2020 hmm weird

New to this blog and absolutely shocked to hear all of this as I follow both Donna and the BBX go and have admired them both for a long time as female entrepreneurs.

I’m no accountant but I do know for every limited company you can give yourself an annual tax fee divedend payment as a director and you have a 12.5k allowance that is tax free too.

Then all your expenses you can say is for business purposes including clothes, holidays, travel, entertainment, vehicle leasing etc… you can use a lot of company funds up and make it look like you don’t earn much left to tax… if that makes sense.

I know those above figures look small but if you have several companies it’s another way to run money through banks but ensuring its not taxable.

any business accounts in dubai too can’t be taxed. So they may be funnelling income from there franchises to a more tax efficient country

It shows a pattern. Why so many companies and where is the money that funds the Dubai trips?
what’s also interesting is they promote themselves as co-founders however they don’t mutually own a single company together as directors.