Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got the party for free she didnt pay
Lol yh shes 100000% money laundering for her ex hubby an pretends shes a boss biatchhh
No way did someone do all that work for free? Isn’t it that oh me oh my events?

😂😂😂😂 the cheek of her if she’s truly money laundering to get on top of a stage like some sort of cult leader and give women boss witch boss mama advice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like D may be onto her second marriage!
What’s happened?

do you think it was the new man who sent her the Dior pram saying “to the bossiest mama I know” 😂😂😂😂 or did she send it to herself?

she seems to be busy with her dinner dates and posting stuff about “keeping it private” ok hun.

Reactions: 1
Oh i can not believe this tread girls! This girl is another level of thief, fraud and lies! Her and her husband Abbie Banks use to fight every day - knives police etc , she will get upset if he didn’t give her £££££
She is cheap aa duck! He even said that she is so fat and dirty can’t wipe her own ass 😂😂😂😂
I m really wondering when this scammer will end up in jail

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh i can not believe this tread girls! This girl is another level of thief, fraud and lies! Her and her husband Abbie Banks use to fight every day - knives police etc , she will get upset if he didn’t give her £££££
She is cheap aa duck! He even said that she is so fat and dirty can’t wipe her own ass 😂😂😂😂
I m really wondering when this scammer will end up in jail
Knives and police???? She’s in dubai now isn’t she. Give us more tea please. Love the way she tries to be a classy bird with her head transplant 😂

I know lots of people hide their money/business money but Donna’s companies house claims she makes around 30k a year lol

Also Nail’d it is only registered in Teodora’s name… her sister???? #bossbabe

Attachments

Abbey is opening another “coffee shop” to launder money opposite selfridges.

Crime definite pays !

Reactions: 4
Abbey is opening another “coffee shop” to launder money opposite selfridges.

Crime definite pays !
How come Donna hardly puts anything through the books? Lol this is hilarious

can’t believe the cheek of that woman's empowerment and boss babe event… it just shows hardly anyone is even legit like that or what they claim???

There’s always something behind it in many cases, they did do something they wouldn’t want you to know about to get what they have.

More I see the more apparent it is.

I think her bangles re fakes, tons of places recreate solid gold versions of those Cartier bangles from around £1000 each, even less if it's hollow gold. I also think her 'H' bags are from Turkey! She's clever in how she does it, but there is noway she is spending upwards of £16k per bag, she's far too 'new money' for that.

I think her bangles re fakes, tons of places recreate solid gold versions of those Cartier bangles from around £1000 each, even less if it's hollow gold. I also think her 'H' bags are from Turkey! She's clever in how she does it, but there is noway she is spending upwards of £16k per bag, she's far too 'new money' for that.
Her apartment in Knightsbridge/Chelsea looks very luxe and she sends her daughter to Knightsbridge School as my friend sends her daughter to the same. i got a feeling she does mix it up too.

TBH with all this tit going on in London I can’t blame someone for the high end replicas anymore 😂

Donna won’t be impacted by the mugging of designer goods because she is part of that underworld via her ex and his associations.

They don’t touch their own :)

Reactions: 3
Think Donna got hot from this thread, she’s blocked all the old followers and done this… something to hide Donna? Don’t want all the evidence that you’re living beyond your means going to HMRC? 😂

If she was innocent of her crimes and money laundering she wouldn’t be reacting like this to covering up her and her husband's fraudulent activities.

Wonder if Harvey Nichols are aware of her criminality?

Attachments

She doesn’t even post about the salon anymore
Don’t think she cares about it
Her sister may have advised her to distance herself now publicly if there is a current investigation into fraud happening. Seems to be the case and why she’s been hiding.

she should have made quite a bit of cash from the woman's empowerment event which she probably hasn’t declared and hidden the payments in her PayPal or Stripe account 😂

Knives and police???? She’s in dubai now isn’t she. Give us more tea please. Love the way she tries to be a classy bird with her head transplant 😂

I know lots of people hide their money/business money but Donna’s companies house claims she makes around 30k a year lol

Also Nail’d it is only registered in Teodora’s name… her sister???? #bossbabe
Theo is qualified accountant/ she did that so they can wash the £!
since day one! Mr. Paul Johnson is the biggest scam ever, second SHOT and more to come and hush puppy is out - more money coming! That’s why she is in Dubai!

she will never live him 100% they know each other’s dirt! Not long now! Hmrc is investing and omg this will be big! The biggest problem is that she is not even nice person! Her kids Nanny spils so much tit about her- she employed her from Philippines so she can’t talk and doesn’t know people! She is so wrong!
From day one Abbie was bleeping all Canary Wharf with his tiny dick! She settle for all because she loves money and knows with her ugly face no one will settle! How do you introduce THIS to your mum!

Donna won’t be impacted by the mugging of designer goods because she is part of that underworld via her ex and his associations.

They don’t touch their own :)
She was kicked out from harrods for stealing baby clothes that’s why she doesn’t visit any more and is not welcome.
none sales assistants want to help her

she can’t afford Berkin or Kelly especially croc
All is well done in China

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That might explain the month in prison.

I walk past her nail place every day on my way to work, it’s always empty even in the evenings. I don’t see her there. She must pay the staff and upkeep etc so my question remains how does she get to Sean around on luxury holidays, send her kid to an expensive school etc if the business doesn’t have customers?

Something isn’t right and the only connection is the criminal underworld of abbey and hush 🐶!

How do you know she’s been investigated
Theo is qualified accountant/ she did that so they can wash the £!
since day one! Mr. Paul Johnson is the biggest scam ever, second SHOT and more to come and hush puppy is out - more money coming! That’s why she is in Dubai!

she will never live him 100% they know each other’s dirt! Not long now! Hmrc is investing and omg this will be big! The biggest problem is that she is not even nice person! Her kids Nanny spils so much tit about her- she employed her from Philippines so she can’t talk and doesn’t know people! She is so wrong!
From day one Abbie was bleeping all Canary Wharf with his tiny dick! She settle for all because she loves money and knows with her ugly face no one will settle! How do you introduce THIS to your mum!

She was kicked out from harrods for stealing baby clothes that’s why she doesn’t visit any more and is not welcome.
none sales assistants want to help her

she can’t afford Berkin or Kelly especially croc
All is well done in China
I take it you know her personally ?
How do you know HRMC are investigating Donna ?

How do you know she’s been investigated

I take it you know her personally ?
How do you know HRMC are investigating Donna ?
I know a lot! It doesn’t matter how
, does it?

Think Donna got hot from this thread, she’s blocked all the old followers and done this… something to hide Donna? Don’t want all the evidence that you’re living beyond your means going to HMRC? 😂

If she was innocent of her crimes and money laundering she wouldn’t be reacting like this to covering up her and her husband's fraudulent activities.

Wonder if Harvey Nichols are aware of her criminality?
Her Insta is still the same! She add tit daily from Dubai

That might explain the month in prison.

I walk past her nail place every day on my way to work, it’s always empty even in the evenings. I don’t see her there. She must pay the staff and upkeep etc so my question remains how does she get to Sean around on luxury holidays, send her kid to an expensive school etc if the business doesn’t have customers?

Something isn’t right and the only connection is the criminal underworld of abbey and hush 🐶!
She had massive issue with £ few years ago! Bad issues over her accounts!
her ex is scamming old pensioners , pays managers In the banks 🏦 and gets all data. I gives her a bit because she is telling him she will spill the tea 😂

• Wow