Donna Naild’it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, interesting. She was in a relationship with him just a month ago so where has this new man come from? Her husband was seen in a brand new RR and now she's back in her old range, it's all so cringe. Also, her son is still a newborn practically, I'm shocked she's putting herself out there like that!
it took me around 4 months to feel myself after having my son 😩 never mind getting to meet/talk to new men. Quite awful really she needs to get her priorities in order.

she was also very proud to say she has the night nanny so she can go out at night for dinners and partying. I’ve always found this attitude strange just because I do think I’m the first few months you just want to get to know your child and chill/enjoy it. But that’s just me.

She is awful
Her life doesnt add up cuz shes buying Cartier bracelets for 40,000 pounds and yet still in the same old Range Rover for yrs

Weird if u ask me
someone said a lot of her jewellery is real gold copies and I do know you can get Van Cleef and Cartier copies made in dubai us real gold and diamonds just not the designer so that’s probably the case.

I know quite a few wealthy people who don’t care about fakes and mix them with their real stuff. They seem to think they’re being savvy 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She is awful
Her life doesnt add up cuz shes buying Cartier bracelets for 40,000 pounds and yet still in the same old Range Rover for yrs

Weird if u ask me
Yes, I thought this was odd. It's really not adding up To be honest, nothing adds up with her. I don't think she ever truly got back together with her husband, I think they were having sex and she got pregnant again. Perhaps he agreed to help her/try things out, but he vanished very, very quickly.

I just think she needs to be more authentic. He body changes from picture to picture as does her face. I think she wears alot of fake, especially, when it come to some of the louder 'print' pieces. and jewellery. She likely goes to the shops, takes a picture of it and goes home, and orders the fake version of it. Tons of jewellers sell designer dupes.

Full of tit!

Reactions: 3
Yes, I thought this was odd. It's really not adding up To be honest, nothing adds up with her. I don't think she ever truly got back together with her husband, I think they were having sex and she got pregnant again. Perhaps he agreed to help her/try things out, but he vanished very, very quickly.

I just think she needs to be more authentic. He body changes from picture to picture as does her face. I think she wears alot of fake, especially, when it come to some of the louder 'print' pieces. and jewellery. She likely goes to the shops, takes a picture of it and goes home, and orders the fake version of it. Tons of jewellers sell designer dupes.

Full of tit!
anither thing that doesn’t add up is why the nail shops on busy locations are so empty they look shut - on key days. The other nail salons are busy. Who keeps an empty business open for so long?

Fakes are getting really good now. Especially the Birkins and Kelly’s. So many people I know visit dubai and come back with a new Birkin and I swear they’re spot on 😂😂😂😂

anither thing that doesn’t add up is why the nail shops on busy locations are so empty they look shut - on key days. The other nail salons are busy. Who keeps an empty business open for so long?
I know the Vietnamese places are half the price but they’re 100% back to back customers every single day.

I actually know of a Vietnamese girl who owns maybe 2/3 salons and she is doing very well. Beautiful home, travels and can afford designer stuff but not on the level Donna portrays but I do have a feeling she probably makes more money.

@hannahleuk

she owns several Vietnamese salons and has 3 children one which is severely special needs and she seems to be constantly at home looking after her kids and cooking. She recently got divorced too. We have mutual friends so they’ve said she’s a brilliant mum and fell pregnant with her first as a teenager.

Last edited:
There’s a page that Sophie o’Neil promotes that does the fake designer jewellery, still 1000’s but fraction of the originals price.

Reactions: 1
Ok so I was in London went past her shops in Clapham,battersea and Marylebone all shops were virtually empty on a Saturday! There is no way she can possibly be making money from these shops I mean it’s Saturday in London the Marylebone shop had three people in it and the receptionist was just standing in the doorway looking bored scrolling her phone how exactly is she keeping the business afloat if she’s not with the money launderer anymore ? And at what point does the law get involved?

Ok so I was in London went past her shops in Clapham,battersea and Marylebone all shops were virtually empty on a Saturday! There is no way she can possibly be making money from these shops I mean it’s Saturday in London the Marylebone shop had three people in it and the receptionist was just standing in the doorway looking bored scrolling her phone how exactly is she keeping the business afloat if she’s not with the money launderer anymore ? And at what point does the law get involved?
have you watched Power on Netflix they were still running money through clubs/salon even when Jamie cheated and everything else.. business comes first lol

OMG, just seen on the social media tit. SAF, please LET THIS MAN GO! OMG, it's so cringey!

The daughters party on instagram is just beyond! How do you set limits on this for when they are older

Wouldn’t we all LOVE to throw our children a party like that??… Actually throwing my children a party with fraudulent dirty money.. I’ll give it a miss ✌

Can you paste the fraud money party please?
It was a fun LOL party a little bit OTT I guess… huge room in a hotel and not many guests really. It would have been better off as a garden party since the weather is nice. I guess there are worst things to spend money on, parties are memories after all. The only bit I was surprised at was the custom made bouncy castle 😂

She should have done the party in the garden. That big room for only a few people seems wasteful & the catering was from nusret. D has money money

I can’t see it. Can you paste it please.

I imagine it to be expensive sponsored showy traveller style.

I can’t see it. Can you paste it please.

I imagine it to be expensive sponsored showy traveller style.
Its on her private IG so we can’t share the stories! I didn’t think it was bad, it’s the kind of party little girls would love it’s not really supposed to be classy lol she had some people come and do multi-coloured braids for the girls. It was all fun I guess. I thought it was cute. It’s like me throwing a big glitter and unicorn party because my child said so 😂😂😂 I’ll do it for her.

By keeping empty salons open. Paying staff and commercial rents. No customers. I have walked past many times not one customer. Not one.

She got the party for free she didnt pay
Lol yh shes 100000% money laundering for her ex hubby an pretends shes a boss biatchhh