Donna Hayhurst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any1 else think Donna plays a nicer than nice but actualy is nething but. She comes across as like she needs to grow up stop dressing like a teenage floozy

aND fishy how she always declares ads on her stories in the second pic - Neva the 1st 1!! Annoying

Reactions: 4
biggest fraud ever and tit scared of carby so now putting speed on her plate she is desperate to be liked and her fakeaways are crazy all she wants is huge numbers of hits/likes on her pictures!! I had to unfollow her ages ago as she the biggest fake of all and whoever opened this thread YES YES YES
AND why does she not do Ads again because she is scared if carby outting her! But lately Carby and her are right up each other's arses

as a thought i would maybe change the thread title to Donna so others can find it I only stumbled across it by mistake

also you may want to change the thread name to Donna as I only came across it my mistake

Reactions: 4
Can’t see how to edit 🤦🏽‍♀️
She has always been about numbers and rite up carbies arse as she’s scared that’s obvs 4 ne1 to see

if you contact ADMIN they should be able to do it for you @Yel can you help please???

She says she is not about the numbers but thats all she wants plus she has fallen out with half of instagram

if you contact ADMIN they should be able to do it for you @Yel can you help please???

She says she is not about the numbers but thats all she wants plus she has fallen out with half of instagram
She can’t let her nicer than nice crown slip can she - once in a while she posts a ridiculous meal in takeaway containers or on a choping bord. She reminds me of Fopperholic. Lost a little bit of wait a while back and is boring

Reactions: 1
it's all an act she thinks she is some famous food blogger it's madness beige food covered in smash wow how tasty!!! NOT

What happened to her BBF Hannah those 2 were supposed to be friends forever looks like that went south she is fake and I think she is not nice in real life at all get she can be a real witch

Reactions: 2
Again with the double stories tonight on everything, only declaring ad on the second one. Maybe thread shud stay conna as she’s just a con artist

definitely need ADMIN to change the name to Donna then maybe cinna at the end wonder if you report the post and ask them to change the name that would work?

She is so annoying and deceitful

So more pizza topped crap today why??? oh yes got to get those likes donna this woman grinds my gears something rotten false AF

• Haha
So more pizza topped crap today why??? oh yes got to get those likes donna this woman grinds my gears something rotten false AF
Another day another story with no ad/gifted on first time. She’s a dodge 1!!

Her “oh woe is me” post dun my head In

And who duz she think she is with the please and thank yous 🙄

Not sure why no one else cannot see through her she is such a drama queen and tagging Mrs hinch as if that saleswoman is going to give you a shout out get a life woman!!!! most annoying woman ever

I actually do love this ladies page (sorry) but I have noticed she has the most ADS without declaring them all... all different spices, muscle food and some veg shop plus she is gifted A LOT of stuff.

according to Saint Donna she doesn't do ads or isn't an affiliate lies lies she gets spices gifted which is still an ad and she is an affiliate with muscle food which means shet gets commission off every sale she makes. Everyone will have their own opinion of her but trust me there is a lot of talk on insta about her and what she has done she can be a nasty piece of work this holier than thou appearance is an act

Oh yes I’ve actually just seen the affiliate tag with muscle food 😂

according to Saint Donna she doesn't do ads or isn't an affiliate lies lies she gets spices gifted which is still an ad and she is an affiliate with muscle food which means shet gets commission off every sale she makes. Everyone will have their own opinion of her but trust me there is a lot of talk on insta about her and what she has done she can be a nasty piece of work this holier than thou appearance is an act
I haven’t seen anything about her on Instagram what have I missed!???

I do admit she seems to think she is better then others who AD/AFFILIATE

lots of talk about her blocking accounts for no reason or people copying her food so she kicks off she has had beef with lots of accounts

I should probably watch peoples stories more often 😂 I have noticed she likes to let people know she is the ORIGINAL creator of meals 😊 when she actually admitted getting ideas off Pinterest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.