Donna Hayhurst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo someone has went back to Donna with what has been said here and we are the lowest of the low and forcing her off of social media. Oh hun..... grow a back bone 🤦🏻‍♀️
Saw her stories and popped over to this thread to see if it was bad...literally nothing has been said here apart from her undeclared ads and she dresses far too young for her age. She's hoping for a pity party of people telling her how amazing her account is and she can't leave! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Came here (trolls from insta started on prickards thread) expecting a huge thread. 2 pages 😂 she’s upset over 2 pages of people moaning she doesn’t declare AD 😂😂😂😂😂 she should read some of the other threads...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How dramatic. One comment about a size 9-10 swimsuit giving her a camel toe and she's closing her account. Grow up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow I came to have a nosey after what she’s just wrote and there’s duck all on here lol...gosh she’s lead a sheltered life if she thinks this is bad🙄🤣

• Haha
Saw her stories and popped over to this thread to see if it was bad...literally nothing has been said here apart from her undeclared ads and she dresses far too young for her age. She's hoping for a pity party of people telling her how amazing her account is and she can't leave! 🙄
She's just seen the other accounts today that have hit an engagement goldmine by pretending they're going to delete Instagram.

It shows a real lack of respect for her followers to manipulate them like this.

Heaven forbid someone calls an Instagram account on breaking the advertising rules 🙄

• Heart
Posts like that do nothing more than advertise tattle 🤣 most of the comments are of people asking what site, pretending to care about her being upset but really just wanting to get on here for a read haha!

Posts like that do nothing more than advertise tattle 🤣 most of the comments are of people asking what site, pretending to care about her being upset but really just wanting to get on here for a read haha!
And when they do they will have a lightbulb moment!
Anyone that came here from Donnas post and has never been on this site PLEASE read the Harry Pickard, Jack Towers and slimmingworld Brittany threads!

Reactions: 12
Oh for gods sakes grow up! I was bored so I read over the 400+ comments telling her how “inspirational” she was and someone said that tattle has “brought her daughter into this” ehhhhh no we haven’t we have just called her out on parading round in her daughters bathing suit! Which I think is actually kind of fat shaming in a way! Yeh we get it you’re thin but you don’t need to almost rub it in people’s noses that you can fit in a age 10 suit 🤦‍♀️

Also if you read her story, what’s her beef with however messaged her about this threat! The rolling eye emoji and “this is not ok”. Someone has tried to be nice to her here!

This is all hilarious! Had worse things said to me at school!!

Sorry “whoever messaged her about this thread”... clearly can’t type tonight!

But oh wait someone else said “have you seen their spelling on tattle” ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And when they do they will have a lightbulb moment!
Anyone that came here from Donnas post and has never been on this site PLEASE read the Harry Pickard, Jack Towers and slimmingworld Brittany threads!
Exactly 🙌🏻 This site opened my eyes to all those Instagram pricks and their sly manipulative ways!

Reactions: 7
Lol have you seen the petition to get Tattle closed down?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol have you seen the petition to get Tattle closed down?

Pointless, it won’t get taken down 😂 there’s been loads of petitions made to have another referendum on Brexit and here we are 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Daft woman looking for notice. She must be inhaling the fumes from her Muscle Food order again...

Reactions: 2
She's just seen the other accounts today that have hit an engagement goldmine by pretending they're going to delete Instagram.

It shows a real lack of respect for her followers to manipulate them like this.

Heaven forbid someone calls an Instagram account on breaking the advertising rules 🙄
Who else is deleting??

Reactions: 1
Attention seeking at its finest. Well done donna 👏🏼👏🏼 your engagement has been quite tit lately hasn’t it? How about you let your followers know correctly what is a AD. GIFTED. PAID. Then you wouldn’t even have a thread in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Out of all the SW insta people, Donna is one of the good ones. She’s been through a lot which she didn’t share publicly for sympathy like some of them, we all know how good it is when we fit in to something small but we didn’t expect too and as for her ADs, at least she keeps them classy and doesn’t just sell any bullshit.
I feel sorry for her.
But at the same time, nothing was really said that would make me feel that crappy about myself to make me delete insta. She wants to read the other ones 😂

• Haha
Out of all the SW insta people, Donna is one of the good ones. She’s been through a lot which she didn’t share publicly for sympathy like some of them, we all know how good it is when we fit in to something small but we didn’t expect too and as for her ADs, at least she keeps them classy and doesn’t just sell any bullshit.
I feel sorry for her.
But at the same time, nothing was really said that would make me feel that crappy about myself to make me delete insta. She wants to read the other ones 😂
AD AD AD AD AD EVERY POST IS A AD 😂

Reactions: 2
All stuff which she uses.
To be fair, I’d put ads up if muscle food etc wanted to send me meat for my family for the week.
She’s a lot more bearable than Danielle!
Only just! she hasn’t always used AD which is why the thread started. She’s attention seeking! you can’t call some a troll for calling them out on undeclared ads. There’s no name calling or abuse here.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.