Donna Hayhurst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hasn't she just done a giveaway??? and on the flask one why was there 2 Flasks but only 1 winner?? let's see how long it is before anyone starts to see through her

Reactions: 1
because she has to appear whiter than white as she is so squeaky clean don't you know.... as I have said before faker than her fakeaways

Her food is just rip offs from other peeps stuff and seems incapable of using a plate ffs stop with the stoopid packaging and choping bords!

I wouldn't dream of posing in my daughters bather and on insta as well. Hope you've washed the under carriage bit, you know how finneky daughters are! That is just gross, mutton dressed as lamb 🤢

Sooooo someone has went back to Donna with what has been said here and we are the lowest of the low and forcing her off of social media. Oh hun..... grow a back bone 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.