Donna Hayhurst

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just! she hasn’t always used AD which is why the thread started. She’s attention seeking! you can’t call some a troll for calling them out on undeclared ads. There’s no name calling or abuse here.
No that’s fair enough.
You may not have said it, but others have been slagging her off. I’ve seen it on someone else’s thread. I can’t remember which one though! 😂

Reactions: 2
No that’s fair enough.
You may not have said it, but others have been slagging her off. I’ve seen it on someone else’s thread. I can’t remember which one though! 😂
Which she would have needed to hunt for to find but this thread has stated facts and yes she has started to declare her ads which is great! No hate here but I believe she is attention seeking now.

Reactions: 1
The funny thing is, this thread was long forgotten about before she made a post about it, now thanks to her attention seeking this is back on the first page of the threads and more people are commenting 😂 I bet she’s refreshing this every 5 minutes, hi Donna 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The funny thing is, this thread was long forgotten about before she made a post about it, now thanks to her attention seeking this is back on the first page of the threads and more people are commenting 😂 I bet she’s refreshing this every 5 minutes, hi Donna 💁🏼‍♀️
Yesss! I had a read through last night, there hasn’t been any new comments for a while so why would she bring it up, surely you would have kept quite.

Reactions: 3
Her latest storie confirms it was a woe is me post 😂
defo. just wants some attention!! it will only bring in new tattlers. come in you all, we have a lovely community here, showing the true colours of instagramers and youtubers

Every single post on this page is a AD in some shape or form but doesn’t declare them in the proper way.
just pulling a mrs meldrum here and there.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.